Chapter 1

|Something worse than hell|

Afraid: The fear of the unkown or the uncertainty.

Everyone feels fear amd afraid. The only solution left for us is to conquer it and accept it.

Aspyn woke up like no any other day. All she can see was a dull black room. This was familiar to her. The room was squared and its length was equal on all sides. There were no sunlight shining in, the only light qas comming from the table lamp on the study table. The air was dry and stale. The walls was painted grey and in this room, she was enclosed. There was only a bed and a study table. Everything else was organised and pristine.

She has live here for 10 years, brought in by her father when she was 10. Now, she is lock in this room where only one can enter but not escape.

At the corner of this room, stood a study table. And it is the only one which looks out of place. A little too normal. And 'normal' is never in her dictionary. There was nothing on her study table but a pen and a notebook. It was funny how everything was neat and tidy, but her only pen was spread across the table and her notebook was randomly laid on the table surface.

What was in the notebook could be the solution of escaping this hell hole or the answer of why'd was she put there in the first place.