Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

"Everything will be okay.. just remember i love you. You mean so much to me, I never want to lose you. You're perfect Ally." Troye gave me an all too neccesary hug as he dropped me off at my house after school. I could feel his heart beat next to mine as we hugged, I felt all girly inside, as if I 'liked' it. But, no, Troye was my best friend, I've known the boy since Primary, having feelings for him would be too much. As I clutched the handle of the car door, Troye grabbed my wrist.

"You forgot something Ally!" he shouted, even though I was sitting within a metre of him.

"No I didn't," I reassured him.

"Yes you did," he replyed. "I have it right here!"

"Go on, show me then,what is it?" I asked cheekily.

"A big sloppy cheek kiss!" he yelled.

He held my face in his delicate hands, and pressed his lips against my cheek, softly at first, but after a couple of seconds, my face felt wet and drool dripped off.

"TROYE, NO STOP IT, I WILL PUNCH YOU!" I threatened him as I push him away. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, and asked, "Do you not love me?" He faked sniffles as he held my hands in his.

"No. I don't. I hate you. How did you know?" I answered jokingly.

"Ally..?" he said in a more serious tone. I started to worry, was he being serious here?

"You're tricking me, you're not sad! You're pranking me again, I just know it!"

"Love is no joke Ally."

I stared into his beautiful blue eyes, and I see a tear running down his cheek.

"Troye, why are you crying?" I asked, shocked.

"I'm sorry Ally, it's just.." he cut off, almost fully breaking down in tears.

"Troye, talk to me, please!" I said desperately. 

Then I remembered. Michaela. His ex. They had only broken up recently. I remember him saying that she called him up, and she broke them up over the phone. I remembered, because I was at his house, laying on the couch, as he tried to multitask, making coffee in one hand, phone in the other. 

I began to ask, "Is it.. Mich-"

"Don't say it, please."

"Please tell me if it is, I'm serious here Troye."

"You don't understand.."

"I understand enough to know that she's still hurting you inside. I'm sorry Troye, I really am. Seeing you like this breaks my heart." I started to tear up as well, so I stopped trying to convince him.

For a short moment, it was almost like no one else in the world mattered to me. It was just him.