A Day at Savannah

Story ⏬

   Beginning with Meerkats, a place called Savannah was just for the animals that lived a long ago the animals graze. They had died or eaten carnivore, and Herbivores and they would mysteriously become extinct and mysteriously die and became skeletal bones. Some are big sized ones or very smaller ones like a lizard.... But a medium sized one would look right probably like a Meerkat. Or two Meerkats! And now that they had woken up inside their burrow home. Meerkat♡ has woken up first cleans itself and then MeerkatX has woken up too. And now they team up and get ready to go outside and survive and other tales in the end they were able to run away from that Gnu.

   Another day at Savannah MeerkatX was finding berries, and Meerkat♡ was on the lookout for predators... both MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ went back to their burrow to hangout and eat some berries... but there was a snake inside their burrow, MeerkatX tried to scare it away and attack it, but the snake was saying it he was hungry and weak so the two Meerkats helped him out, Thankfully the snake was not going to eat the Meerkats and became a friend.

   It was almost time for summertime and mostly everyone else went to the lake to cool off. MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ would love to go to the lake, but they wanted to have Snake(Oxen) to come over but Oxen was sad about it that Oxen needed to leave to go to another place where he would be relaxed. But Oxen didn't tell his Meerkats; MeerkatX and Meerkat♡. So he kept a secret... and did went to go to the lake, but he did had a sad face look on him, Meerkat♡ tells Oxen what's wrong and Oxen said it's nothing but don't have the ability to swim. Meerkat♡ said to not worry and encourages him. Oxen gave a shy smile. The very next day Oxen left. MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ were wondering were Oxen left, and Oxen left a note near the burrow and MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ Were very sad.

   A sunny day were MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ were fighting for the berries but the berry mysteriously disappeared... So MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ were SO exhausted finding it they were both angry, and wanted to take on a lizard, so they were getting thirsty and they both went near a lake to quench. Then they see a little tail it looked like a tail of a lizard's so, MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ both kicked it, but then they mistakenly thought it was just a little lizard tail, but it was a big crocodile with watery, spikey teeth and the crocodile tries to kill MeerkatX and Meerkat♡ for kicking his tip of the tail. In the end MeerkatX managed to get away from the angry Crocodile ,but Meerkats♡ was injured.