Ch//2

And so, the next morning came. Let's say in short, I woke up, washed myself, got dressed and left the house. And suddenly I saw Yunho standing next to my house. I just pretended that I didn't notice him, I wanted to turn away, but Yunho grabbed my hand:

-Hey, wth ignoring?

-Oh, Yunho, you're here, I didn't notice, hi, and now let go- I wanted to break free from his arms, but it was useless, he was 15 times stronger than me-Damn, let go, you idiot!

-Why are you ignoring me?

- FUCK LET GO! - I finally broke free from his arms and quickly headed towards the school. Yes, I don't live that far from the school. It seems to me that Yunho was still standing there, frozen. I reached the school. When I was walking down the hallway, I saw Seonghwa and Soobin, I said hello to them and ran to the classroom. And Yunho was already there. How he appeared here, I don't understand, I don't care at all. I just said nothing, left my things on the desk, and called Minjong:

- Minjong! Let's go to Seonghwa and Soobin, they are on the first floor - I said loudly so that Yunho could hear. That's how it should be.

- Okay, let's go - Minjong said. We left the classroom. I told her what happened before. Minjong just laughed and said that he was definitely in love with me. Well, to heck his love. We went to the boys and told them too. Their reactions: Soobin was shocked by such romance, Seonghwa just looked at me, made an OH and that's it. HAHAH. Again, Yunho came to the cafeteria where we were. And this time he came up to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear:- You'll see what it's like - his hot breath just burned my ear. I didn't understand what he meant. I just stood there frozen. Seonghwa just looked angrily at Yunho, and Yunho too. Soobin and Minjong were in a world of shock.

- WHAT DID HE SAY! - Minjong screamed. I just jumped on the spot.

-H-he said...that you will see w-what it's l-like...-I just looked at the floor, expecting a lot of things from him.

-what the hell-said Soobin.

-To hell with him and the meaning of his word, let's close this topic about Yunho

.And passing by our table, Yunho said:-The topic about me will not be closed-he smiled and winked at me, it made me sick, and left.

-What's wrong with him?-said Soobin, his face disgusted.

-sick-looking after Yunho, said Minjung.

-damn, what does he think like that...hyung, are you so popular or something?

-Seonghwa, what are you talking about gosh -I said, hitting him on the shoulder.

-Just about your lovely dovely Yunho-Seonghwa laughed.

-WHAT THE HECK HWA?!