Ch//3

Today we have SEM (summative assessment). I tried my best, tried to remember the topics to write the test well. I came to school, sat down in my seat and started to repeat at least a little. But Yunho interfered:

- Look, little kid, studys - he said, and Wooyoung and Jisung just laughed, looking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

- oh, you rolled your eyes so much - Yunho said, doing the same, like he was cloning me.

- SHUT UP AND DIE!! - I couldn't take it anymore and yelled at him.

- Oh.. is the little kid angry? Uyuyu quietly, baby

- WHO IS YOUR BABY? - I hit him on the back so hard that he couldn't defend himself and run away.

- Ayshsh... my back is burning, eh, are you fool? - said Yunho, holding his back.

- I'M A FOOL FOR YOU, NOW SHUT UP

Minjong was next to me, she calmed me down and we all repeated the topic.

During the test:

- Ps... Hey... what is this? - Yunho pointed to the task with his pen and poked my hand.

- I don't know, leave me alone. - I said, concentrating on my work.

- Idiot... - Yunho whispered, rolling his eyes. I didn't pay attention to it, what's important now is this stupid test.

°Time Skip°

Today, Minjong, Seonghwa, Soobin and I decided to go somewhere together. One of Yunho's friends, Wooyoung, wanted to join us. We said yes, but he said that he would come with Yunho. Well, he will come and start his "bullying" there again. In short, we came to the cafe, I sat next to Minjong, facing Seonghwa, and Minjong facing Soobin, and Yunho sat on the other side next to me. 

Yunho:-Hey, kid, are you here too?

- Yunho said with a grin.

Hyena:-NO, I'm not here.- I rolled my eyes.

Yunho:-What kind of eyes are this auww?

I just ignored it.

Hwa:-Hyena, do you want to sit next to me?

Hyena:-No thanks, I'm here

Hwa:-As you wish, and Yunho, don't touch the girl.

Yunho: - is she yours?

Hyuna: - YES. THAT'S IT. JUST LEAVE ME AWAY.

Hwa: - Wha..

Yunho: - Wow, wow, what a top unexpected ending.. So it's like that Hyena? Pfft.. - Yunho turned away, and seemed angry.

30 minutes later:

We ordered some food, ate it all and continued our conversation. I wanted to wash my hands, so I stood up and said that I would go away for a minute. The toilet was far, so to speak, from the hall where we were sitting. When I opened the door to the WC, someone grabbed me and dragged me somewhere back. I was in a panic, it was scary and scary to imagine that it was a man and what he would do to me. I resisted, but the man turned out to be strong. I did not see the man's face, since they grabbed me from behind and so I ended up in the men's toilet. So a man. And he let me go, suddenly I see Yunho, standing in front of me, and I am pressed against the wall.

Hyuna: - WHAT THE HELL AM I IN.. - I could not finish as he covered my mouth with his hand. And then he let me go.

(I apologize for the"bad words" there's no point here without it hehe)

Hyuna: - Why the f#ck am I here?!

Yunho: - Are you even too brazen to ignore me?

Hyuna: - Why the f#ck should I pay attention to you?

Yunho: - What kind of words are you talking about, babe? Do you want to admire my taste?Hyuna: -  GO TO HELL WITH YOUR TASTE!!

Yunho: - Are you sick?

Hyuna: - What, can you diagnose me?

Yunho: - I expected a different answer, like YOU'RE A DOCTOR - he laughed.

Hyuna: - You watched many yt shorts. SO NOW LET ME GO!

Yunho: - Oh, right, where should I let you go?

Hyuna: - Fuck, just LET GO!!!

Yunho squeezed my hands tighter and pressed them tighter against the wall, and got closer so that I could feel his hot breath.

Yunho: - Let's get down to business - Yunho said with a half smile and started to get closer to my face.

Hyuna: - SO! STOP! What are you going to do?!! R@pe me-

I couldn't finish as he stuck to my lips. This was disgusting. I resisted, but he pressed me to himself with his hand on my waist. I tried to resist, but it was useless... Now I felt his lips... They were... tender? UGH. WHERE ARE YOU CARRYING ME WITH SUCH THOUGHTS. Well, in short, ughh!... let's say... I liked it? Well, yeah, to be honest. And it went on like that for 2 minutes. And he let me go. I looked at the floor, well, how can I look him in the eye, he was the one who started all this. HOW WILL I GO TO MY FRIENDS?! DO THEY EVEN WORRY ABOUT US?!

Meanwhile, Minjong, Soobin and Seonghwa:

-Guys, why has Hyuna not returned for so long?- Seonghwa said worriedly.

-Aishsh, don't worry, she'll come back- Minjong said, looking at the phone screen.

-Yunho is stuck where??- Wooyoung said.Seonghwa looked sharply at Wooyoung, with shocked eyes. Wooyoung looked at him questioningly, then understood through his eyes what he meant.

- Seonghwa, what are you thinking? Don't worry, Yuyu won't do something like that

- What the hell he do? - Soobin didn't understand this.

-Nothing-said Wooyoung and rolled his eyes. Seonghwa just sat there, worried, thinking about you.

Let's go back to Hyuna's POV:

-Yunho?! What was that?! How am I supposed to go to my friends now?!!! What does that mean now?!!

Yunho:-Honey, don't you have the same feelings?

Hyuna:-WHAT?! Me?Like?YOU? Pfft, OF COURSE NOT.

Yunho looked at me questioningly, and then smiled:

Yunho:-Liar pig

Hyuna:-ARE YOU IDIOT? LET ME GO!

Yunho just walked away from me with a relaxed smile. And I just ran out of the toilet at the speed of light. I tried to calm down and not show my panic, anxiety, etc. and what happened.

-Oh, here comes Hyuna- looking at me, Minjong smiled.

-And where have you been?-- said Seonghwa.

-In the toilet hole AEAHAEVAH- I laughed, and then Soobin started laughing.

-Where is Yuyu?

Hearing his name, I immediately froze, but then returned to reality.

-How should I know?... H-he probably really got stuck in the toilet hole- I shrugged.

-Pfft...- Wooyoung grinned.

How annoying is this Wooyoung. Go check yourself and see how your Yuyu is. Ugh, even he doesn't suit the name yuyu. Where he shit that out from is unknown.