Welcome!

Assalam - u - Alaikum ReadersWelcome to My Story!

Welcome to My Story!

Thank you for joining me on this journey! Before you dive in, here are a few important notes:

1.This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

2.This book/story belongs to the author in all forms.Please respect my work and do not copy or reproduce any part of it without permission. If you find anyone else copying my work kindly report it to me.Strict consequences will follow.Your support in maintaining originality is greatly appreciated.

3.I welcome constructive criticism! Your feedback is invaluable and helps me improve as a writer. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.

4.This story incorporates elements of Islam, and I believe that Islam is perfect, though people are not. If you find anything unsettling, blame the people and not the religion. Readers from all religions are welcome to read and enjoy the story, as I aim to create an inclusive experience for everyone.

5.Each chapter alternates between the perspectives of the main characters, allowing you to see their thoughts and motivations.

6.I plan to update this story every Sunday. Be sure to check back for new chapters!

7.If you enjoy the story, please vote,comment and share it with your friends. Your support means the world to me!

8.Have questions or thoughts about the story? I encourage discussion in the comments! I’ll do my best to respond.

9.If you’d like to connect, follow me on wattpad and Instagram for updates and insights about my writing process.

10.This story touches on themes of faith, the complexity of relationships, and the journey of self-discovery. I hope it resonates with you!

11.If and when pictures are used they are either AI generated or Google driven.(They belong to their respectful owners)

I hope you enjoy the story! Happy reading!

Author - Siya M