Prologue

Growing up in a household deeply rooted in faith, Aisha found solace in her connection to religion, which shaped her values and aspirations

Growing up in a household deeply rooted in faith, Aisha found solace in her connection to religion, which shaped her values and aspirations. Warm-hearted and compassionate, she dreamed of cultivating a loving home where faith and love could flourish. Since childhood, she had harbored a crush on Omar, they studied in the same high school and would occasionally meet as their parents were close friends.

In stark contrast, Omar was ambitious and fiercely dedicated to his career, driven by dreams of building a successful business that would make his family proud. While he respected his parents and their beliefs, he had gradually distanced himself from religion, prioritizing his professional goals over spiritual commitments. His reluctance to embrace the life his parents envisioned for him resulted in a guarded demeanor, leaving him feeling like an island, even amidst the warmth of family.

When his parents suggested marriage to Aisha, he agreed reluctantly, motivated more by respect than romance. To him, this was merely a partnership in name—an arrangement he hoped wouldn’t demand much from him emotionally. He sought to avoid distractions, particularly the complexities that often accompanied marriage.

A year has passed since their wedding, yet Aisha found herself struggling to connect with the man she loved. She yearned for the warmth of a partner who shared her beliefs, while Omar remained tethered to his ambitions, caught between familial duty and personal desire. Despite this, seeds of hope began to sprout beneath the surface of their lives, hinting at a transformative journey ahead—one that could bring Omar back to his roots and bind them together in faith and love.