Chapter four

Lizzy entered the room and saw Xavier with an oxygen mask on and blood dripping into his hand.
  The doctor came in with a nurse and removed the blood pipe from his hand.
  " Doctor, can he talk; Lizzy asked
The doctor nodded and left. She looked at Xavier and cleared her throat. Xavier opened his eyes and looked at her, he took off his oxygen mask and attempted to stand up.
  Lizzy rushed to his side and prevented him from doing so.
" You'll have to get enough rest so that you'll return back to where you came from
  Xavier looked at her more intently and Lizzy noticed that his expression had changed
   I don't want to go back or else I'll die. Someone wants to kill me, someone wants me dead. I cannot go back; Xavier said breathing hard and looking scared.
   Lizzy felt her body move against her mind and then she hugged him. Xavier hugged her tightly, she noticed that he vibrated as he hugged her.
   She looked at him
" It's ok, you are in the hospital, no one will kill you, I promise; She said trying to comfort him.
   " You can stay at my place for the mean time before I'm able to get you a better place. Rest now so that you'll be discharged quickly; She said and smiled at him.
   Xavier was still tensed so he held Lizzy's hand before he was able to go back to sleep. Lizzy on her part, just sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Xavier.
   Two days later, he was discharged from the hospital. She was given a stern advice by the doctor to make sure that he took his medications.
  His abdomen and right hand was bandaged.