Chapter four

Sharon looked at Lizzy, shocked at her reply.
   That's good to hear, we just need your signature on some documents; the doctor said smiling.
  He left to get the documents.
" Liz, are you mad? You don't even know the guy, what if he's a criminal, what if....
   " Sharon, I'm trying to save a life. After this, he'll return back to his family okay?
The doctor came back with some documents and Lizzy signed on them.
  We'll proceed with the operation; the doctor said as he looked as Lizzy.
   " Um doctor, when can I see him; Lizzy asked
The doctor told her to go home and come back later as at that time, he would be awake.
" I can't go back Sir, it's morning already 3am, it's no use. My friend and I would just wait; Lizzy said.
The doctor agreed and went back to administer the blood. After about 30 minutes, he came out.
   He found Lizzy sitting down with her eyes closed while Sharon rested her head on Lizzy's lap, both asleep.
  The doctor smiled at them and thought to himself
  " What Love can make one do"
He left them and went to his office. Sharon was awoken by a call which in turn woke Lizzy up.
   Yeah babe, I was with Liz through the night, I wanted to help her with something..... Love you.
Sharon looked at Lizzy
   " Andy called to find out why I didn't come home. It's 10 am now, I'll leave you to got to work and I'll make up an excuse as to why you won't come to work"
   Lizzy smiled and hugged her.
" Thank you so much girl, I really appreciate it"
Sharon left and soon after the doctor came.
   " Can I go see him now Sir, is he awake?"
The doctor nodded and Lizzy went in to see her" acclaimed husband"