BIRTH OF ANOTHER WORRIER

After three years of karna birth  kunti married king pandu in swayamvar she came to hastinapur and in the first day of niptual night king pandu has gone to war with madra kingdom after winning the war he married princess madri came to hastinapur kunti was shocked and sad welcome with rituals.

One day king pandu went for hunting killed the dear couple when mating they came to their human form Rishi kindam cursed king pandu when he mate with any women he will die after cursing Rishi kindam died.king pandu feeling guilty came to hastinapur explained to everyone and leaved the throne and he goes to forest for redemption .

Dritharastr become the acting king and he wants his child to be the next king so he tortured gandhari for not giving children after one and half year of pregnancy he also heard pandu got a son from yamadev getting frustated so he mated with gandharis maid sugadha she got pregnant so after hearing that she banged her stomach there came a lump of flesh she is going to drop the flesh in river sage vedvyas came and Stopped her and told her don't waste the boon of Mahadev he cut flesh into 101 parts and put them in pots which has medicinal liquid.

After 3 months mid afternoon there is a heavy rain windfall dark clouds gandhari hear a sound of pot breaking and pick ups his first son and informs every one her first son was born elders came see the child vidur told everyone child is a bad omen they oderd dritharastr to kill that child .

Dritharastr was reluctant gandhari in her furious tone threatened them if they touch the child they will have to face the shiv bakth.

So elders were scared and terrified . they left the place.gandhari take the child to temple to get blessings of Mahadev after the rainfall and windstorm.

When she goes to temple places the child in front of shivling rudraksha was dropped from the shivling her maid told everything happened to gandhari and she felt happy to get blessings from Mahadev just when she was about to take the child she here the sound from heaven your child has great burden on him gandhari take care of the child he was the last member of three great worriers of this yug.

Gandhari was the only one to hear that sound from heaven she was on cloud nine when she heard that sound.

She taken the child infront of shivaling goes to palace she told everyone give dan to everyone in hastinapur to get blessings from them . only sage durvasa ,sage vedvyas came and suta samaj people was came other kshatriyas and Bramhins consider him as bad omen so they didn't came
That's when gandhari decided that she will raise the child with out caste discrimination.

Other Pandavas also born on the same day suyodhan was born bheem also born on same time, after one year arjun was born later  dusshan ,nakul,shadev,vrikarn ...etc last dushala was born all children are born in royal family of hastinapur.

Yuyutsu also born after 5 duryodhana was born.