*AUTHOR'S REMINDER*

This novel is a work of fiction unless otherwise names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the Author's imagination don't take it personally this are use for fictitiouly. Any resemblance to actual events or locals, or person, living or dead, is entirely confidential.

Plagiarism is strictly prohibited! Copying a work without any permission from the Author and claiming the work of the others is a crime.

Everything happens in this story is naturally fictional. This is my original work, I really work hard for this so don't even try to report or remove my story in this platform, if you all don't like it, I won't force you to read it, if you have any thoughts in your mind feel free to comment or give some me ideas, I really don't copy the work of the others, if any resemblance of my works to the works of others is extremely untentional by the Author. And if there is any similarities that this story has the same one as you'd read to other feel free to tap me or give the Author a heads up to edit because it takes time and effort to make this story or maybe this will be my last stand alone story because i'll be more focused on something else other than focusing on this story. Keep in mind that this story would be a coincedential (not intention by the Author).

All rights reserved. No part of this may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any kind of form or by it any means, without the prior permission of the Author.

This story is open for constructive criticism. Please bear with me with some grammatical typos or any wrong spelling words, misspelled typos, and any typographical errors. I am not good as a professional writer however I am trying my best to be one, I am still in the process of improving my writing skills so give me a chance to improve more and learn more, I am also are still learning and we have plenty of time to improve ourself to became great at it. If you all looking for a perfectly written story with a very clear and smooth typos, I am telling you all today that this story is not for you all, I will never forced any to read this story nor to like this story moreover don't add this story to your library it is very much appreciated if you all leave this story alone.

Note: This story may not be suitable for young readers and sensitive minds because this story contains strong scenes, strong words, and potentially offensive language, highly explicit, and excessive sexual activity, any intense violence and rape which is very offensive or disturbing to some readers mostly to our young generations today.

I did say, I warned you about reading this story. So Read at your own risk.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved Kimt28928 ● 2024

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________