talk

When we walked in it was first lunch. I had first lunch but Ash and Becky didn't. So they left to class.

I walked over to the boys and sat down. The boys are my best guy friends. And my boyfriend was with them like usual.

"Hey, Lydia." Said Kyle. "Hey." I said to all of them. I took the seat next to Evan, my boyfriend. "Hello, darling. Where were you?" Evan asked. "I was at the doctors. Just a check up." "Okay." Evan said, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I put my rusty brown hair up in a messy ponytail.

"What's for lunch?" I asked looking at Evan's lunch. "Ah, not much. A crappy sloppy Joe. Well, I have a parfait for you." He said, holding the parfait.

"Thanks." I said, taking it.

"Ew, the little cow is back." Said Sally. The stator type cheerleader ass. She hated me with all her heart. "Ew, the sanky little wanna-be." I said back. "Watch it." She said, looking me dead in the eyes. "Watch what? Your sanky ass?" I said back. I had no tolerance for Sally.

"Don't let her get to you." Evan said to me with a sweet smirk, the beautiful smirk I just love.

"You know I won't." I said then gave him a peck on the check. "Get a room." Dan said. "Oh yeah, we should. It's not like you and Heather are all over each other all the time." Evan said sarcastically.

"True." Dan said back.

It was seventh period, Advanced Writing, my favorite class. Everything was going normal until I saw that lady from the other night. The one talking about the date.

"What a bore. How can you stand school? I can't believe I finished it." She said. I didn't want to talk to her so I wrote only in my notebook.
What do you want?
"To talk. Duh."
I don't want to talk to you demons.
" Let's talk about the date then, I know you want to."
Fine, let's talk.

"Those demons that pulled you down and gave you that scar. That was George and me. We are very, very powerful demons. Aye, got to go. I will talk to you later. By the way my name is Sam." Sam said.

Sam had perfect, straight blond hair with baby blue eyes. She had faded freckles, her skin was light and seemed perfect. Sam wore a red bandana in her hair with a white blouse. Her shirt was tucked into her black jeans.

It was strange.

Normally the demons had pitch black eyes, but she didn't, and I know she was a demon and not a ghost.

I walked home and was greeted by Becky. "Hey, how was school?" She said with a sweet smile. "Is everything okay?" I said. "Thank god." She said back. " What are you talking about?" I said. What the hell was she talking about? I walked in the house and Becky followed.

"Want something?" I said to Becky opening the fridge. "Sure." I grabbed two smoothies then put them on the counter. I saw Becky looking at a photo of me and my mom a week before she died. "Oh, that's why you were acting strange. She looked so happy, no one would have expected it."

My mother, Sage, killed herself last month. I guessed she was depressed and a bit insane. My mother kept journals and wrote in them more then once a day. My father told me to throw them away but I haven't. This may be strange but I like to read them. I found out a lot about my mother. She did love all of us, but something happened. My mother was even sick and not even my father knew. She had cancer.

"I'm sorry." Becky said with such a sweet voice. "It's fine." I lied.

Just the thought of my mother can bring tears to my eyes. I miss her so much, she was the only one who knew about my gift, she even helped me.

Becky phone went off. "Aye got to go Lydia. I'll call you later." Becky said and grabbed her bag, then was out the door.

I cleaned up the kitten the went to my room.

==========
Sorry if  this chapter was boaring next one soothing interesting will happen.