The day we met

My eyes opened at the sound of my alarm.I reached over to slap it as I took of the covers on my bed.I looked at the time and sighed as it was Saturday so I had to go out.
Suddenly I heard a loud bash on the door.I slowly walked over to it ,just before I got there the door swag open and a loud 'PARTY!!!'was screamed into my room it was my BFF Lola.See Lola is not like any other girls she didn't like pink or frills,she loved mud and worms but at the same time like party's and bands like one direction and little mix.She walked in a tit dress on that you could see her boobs in.Her hair was up and she had so much make up on that you got lost in her face!!She grabbed my dress that was on my bed and she lobbed it at my face.Then she grabbed the lip stick that was on my bedside table.
After about ten minutes I had my dress on and all my make up I was ready.
We walk to the club just across the road.Lights were shining from every were.Lola grabbed my hand and pulled me in.We were in and I went to the bar to get us a drink.I must of waited for about 20 minutes and then suddenly a tall smartly dressed boy came from no were!!He asked me what I wanted.I told him what I wanted.We talk the rest of the night.
About 2 hours later my phone started to go dead so I ran to my car.I could see a group of people around my car as I got closer.I ran over and asked what they were doing.They grabbed my arms and pushed me onto the floor I hit my head on the side of my car.I could see black dots.Suddenly,a loud shout came from behind me I had no clue who or even what it was.Then,black I had blanked out.
****************
As,my eyes started to open I could see a person over me.My eyes finally opened and the man from the bar was asking me I I was ok.I told him I was fine and that I may have it my head on some thing.Then he kissed me!