SHORT: pizza and video games

(A/N: chapter 5 is still on hold sadly! Take this cute lil short of Roy and Ross hanging out. This takes place before Roy moved away so they're around 10-11 here. Yes I added candybatz.)

Roy sat on his bed, Petting his cat as she purred. Mom and dad left today so Roy was given a babysitter. To be honest, this stupid Kevin kid babysitting him never was a good babysitter. He always just fell asleep on the couch or invited his boyfriend over. Not to mention he's mean to his cat! Poor Isabella is just being the mean kitty she is!

His cat yawned, laying down and meowing grumpily as if asking to be left alone. Roy stopped petting her. He heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" He yelled. His babysitter opened the door, looking like a mess. He yawned. "did you eat?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame. "No, I'm hungry." Roy said blankly. "Ugh...fine, I'll order pizza or something." He groaned, shutting the door.  Roy grabbed his phone, messaging his friend Ross.

"hi rossieboy what r u doinf"

"Watching tv"

"Cool! Can you come over pls? My stupid babysitter is really boring and he's ordering pizza :P"

"Sure lol"

"Cool!"

Roy sent that last message, smiling. He loved when Ross visited. He put his phone down and got up. He opened his door and walked down the stairs. Once he was downstairs, he paused once he saw Kevin, sitting on the couch with his feet up resting against the coffee table and sitting next to his stupid boyfriend. Roy frowned. He hated when Kevin brought his boyfriend around. They're super corny.

"Kev? Dad said you can't invite anyone over. And get your feet off the coffee table!" He pouted, walking to them sitting on the couch and crossing his arms. "And? Who's in charge here buddy, me or you?" Kevin asked while raising an eyebrow. "Well it's my house and you still need to follow the rules." He said, his frown deepening. "Who cares? Strebs doesn't bother so why's it such a big deal? Plus I ordered you pizza. You better shut up before you don't get pizza tonight." Roy grumbled. watching the kid's stupid boyfriend wave at him. He groaned and stormed back upstairs. He could hear the two giggling downstairs. Ugh...couples.

He opened his bedroom door, waking in and closing the door behind him. He saw his cat was staring at him on the bed, meowing. He smiled and sat on the edge of the bed, petting her. "I swear, you're the only thing keeping me from ripping my hair out my princess!" He giggled. He always had a soft spot for his cat, even if she was a bit grumpy and sheds a lot.

He sat there a for a bit, petting his cat as she purred. He heard the doorbell. "Rossie's here!" He perked up. He immediately got up, feeling a little bad he disturbed his cat's princess time. He opened his door and walked downstairs, seeing Kevin about to answer the door. "Don't answer! I got this!" He yelled. "it's the pizzaman kid, move!" He grumbled, opening the door.

"Hey!...errr...you're not Roy." Ross said, raising an eyebrow at the mysterious man. "No, I'm not. What are you doing here?" Kevin said, crossing his arms. "I'm here to see Roy, he invited me over sir." Ross said shyly. Kevin glared at Roy behind him. "Let me talk to him!" Roy raised his voice slightly. "Whatever." Kevin said as he walked back to the couch, sitting back down on the couch near his stupid boyfriend. "Come in rossie..." Roy said, crossing his arms. Ross stepped in, still a little confused on who these random guys are.

"So uh, where's the pizza Roy?" Ross said as he followed him upstairs. "Coming. Ugh...you have no idea how bored I've been without you around." Roy said while rolling his eyes, leading Ross to his bedroom. He closed the door behind them. "Dude, who were those guys in your living room?" Ross asked as he sat on the edge of the bed. "My stupid babysitter and his stupider boyfriend. They're so annoying and corny!" He groaned. "Aw man...that sucks dude." Ross said awkwardly. He never really was the best comforter. 

"Whatever, at least you're here. I swear, I would've ripped all my hair out if you and my cat didn't exist." He said while giggling, sitting next to him. "Where is your cat dude?" Ross asked, tilting his head slightly "I think she ran under the bed again. Let me get her!" Roy said while smiling, pulling his blankets up and getting on his hands and knees, checking under bed and seeing his cat hiding under there, meowing grumpily. "Oh, come here my pretty princess!" Roy said while laughing, pulling his cat out from under the bed.

His cat squirmed, clearly wanting to be put down. Ross giggled as he saw Roy's cat go crazy. It was safe to say that his cat was always wild and grumpy like this. "Ow! Ow! Okay! I'll put you down! Jeez..." Roy grumbled, putting the cat on the bed. The cat meowed again, laying down and glaring at him. Ross giggled again. "I don't think Isabella likes you that much." He said, watching as Roy sat next to him on the bed. "Nah, she loves me. She's just a mean kitty." He laughed.

Both boys heard the doorbell ring. "Pizza!" Roy exclaimed happily, grabbing Ross's hand and dragging him downstairs. Ross didn't protest, just letting him drag him down. Both boys made it downstairs, watching as Kevin answered the door while his stupid boyfriend sat in the couch, talking to the pizza man. Roy dragged the boy to the dinner table, pulling out 2 chairs for the both of them. They both sat down. "So uh, what kinda pizza did you order?" Ross asked, turning to Roy and tilting his head. 

"i dunno, Pizza Hut probably." Roy shrugged. "Nice nice." Ross muttered. They watched as Kevin walked back in, holding a pizza box. He put the box on the table. "Did you tip?" Roy asked. "No." Kevin said with an annoyed tone. Roy glared. Who does this kid think he is? "Whatever. Let me go get some plates for me and Ross." Roy said, still glaring at him. He got up from his chair and walked into the kitchen, standing up on his tippy toes and opening a cabinet, grabbing two paper plates for the both of them.

After both boys ate, Ross stayed for a little longer. Both of them fell asleep in Roy's room after playing video games. After they both got up from their nap, Ross left shortly after.