Chapter 1 (full chapter)

I'm just laying in bed one night texting this girl. My Mum bursts into my bedroom. She stands there shouting at me like there's no tomorrow.

"Richard! We need you downstairs now!" My Mum shouted.

"Why, what for now?" I groaned.

"There is a policeman" She replied in her strong Jamaican accent.

I slowly got off my bed and started to make my way down the stairs. I got downstairs and I found this policeman sat on the sofa waiting for me.

"Richard Rawson?" He questioned me.

"Yeah?" I snapped.

"We need to speak to you regarding a broken car window earlier..." He told me.

"Oh" I mumbled.

They took me from the house and led me down to the station. They sat questioning me for hours, before they realised this was a case of mistaken identity. They agreed to let me go so I went to chill with a group of mates in the park.

"Yo Rich, what did they take you off for earlier?" Dappy asked.

"Oh just some car window mate, something or nothing" I laughed.

"Always in trouble you are" He grinned.

"Yeah I know mate, who's the lass anyway?" I questioned.

"The lass is my cousin Tula, T meet Rich" Costas announced.

"Alright?" She smiled.

"Yeah you?" I replied.

"Yeah not bad" She answered.

"Good" She laughed.

God, Tula's, I was gonna say fit, erm, yeah alright she's fit! I wonder how old she is? I might ask her.

"How old are you Tula?" I asked her.

"Call me T and I'm  sixteen, you?" She questioned me.

"Seventeen" I grinned.

"Cool" She replied.

We sat in the park for the afternoon, just laughing and joking before I had to go home later on. My parents are going to have a right go at me when I go home but it's a case of mistaken identity right? Wrong.

"Richard what on earth are you doing home?" My Mum shouted at me.

"I live here" I smirked.

"What did the police say?" She asked me.

"Mistaken Identity" I mumbled.

I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. My Mum followed closely behind. I tried to close the door but she leaned against it.

"Don't walk away from me when I am talking to you!" She yelled at me.

"It was a case of mistaken identity. Goodnight" I snapped at her.

She left my room and I decided to listen to some music and watch TV for a while, before I had a cig and went to bed later on. I might go see Daps tomorrow and find out some more about Tula.