Prologue

A child, marked by Celestia itself.
Truly a significant moment in Teyvat's history, all the Archons and common-folk alike gather to witness the birth of such a being — is what your mother told you as a child. You were a rambunctious child, stories being the only things that settled you; and to make you behave, your mother told you stories of how you were a mighty and ever powerful celestial being — and how you needed to compose yourself so you don't bring dishonor to Celestia.

It worked, much to your mother's surprise.

Fast forward to you suffering the death of your mother and being told to grow up, it's now 10 years later.
You're now 20, not enjoying adulthood at all and rid of all the fantasies implanted in your head — well maybe not fantasies after all? Read more to find out. Being born in Natlan, moving to Fontaine, and finally studying in Sumeru, you needed some place less eventful to ease your mind.
With the recommendation of traders in Sumeru, you ultimately decided on moving to Liyue. Great business, jobs pay a lot, relaxing scenery with not much threats thanks to the Adepti.
It was perfect.
But of course, that didn't really last long with the death of morax.
Then you getting roped into a scandal with some blondie... Then receiving a Dendro vision.
Archons, you desperately needed a break.

Y/N really needs a break.
They will do anything to get that damn break.

=★

Super short prologue, I know, just gotta reserve the carpal tunnel for actual chapters.
So, writing improvement or not??
Lmao
Btw, I was like 10 when I wrote the Anemo Slime Go Brr thing
If you wanna die of cringe go read that
I'm 12 now
Epic sauce !!!