Chapter 1: Italy

Germany walked through the woods grumpily, glaring at every tree. His boss sent him on the dumb mission to ind the descendant of Rome. Supposedly this guy is a huge threat to Germany., but He didn't get it. Germany would rather continue training japan. Germany walked a little further and stopped. There was a box in the middle of the path. It smelt like tomatoes. Germany inched forward with his gun ready and popped the lid open. Out sprung a red head with his eyes closed. "No please don't shoot me! I'm here by mistake! Don't kill me! PLEASE!!!!" Germany covered his ears in agitation. "Shut up!" He growled. "Who are you?" The German spat at the red head. The young man rubbed his head worriedly. "I'm the country Italy, North Italy. Eh-heh..." He kept his eyes closed. Germany stared at Italy in confusion. "You're who they sent me after?" He whispered dumbfounded. He sighed and put his gun away. There was no reason to shoot this guy. He wasn't worth Germany's time. 

Germany turned to leave, hoping the Italian would stay put. Italy froze, watching the German walk away. After a few seconds, Italy raced to catch up. "NO! Please don't leave me here! It's so scary and I'm alone!" Italy begged, pulling at Germany's sleeve. Germany yanked his arm back, glaring at the Italian. "No! I'm going home." He turned away again but Italy began to cry. "Take me with you! I'll cook or clean or anything, please!" Italy sank to the grass covered ground and cried some more. Germany sighed. "Fine if it gets you to shut up." He motioned for the Italian to follow. Italy opened his eyes for a brief moment in gratitude and followed the German back through the trees. 

Germany lead Italy to his home, ignoring him the entire walk back. Italy went on and on about his country and his people and his life. Germany got irritated after every sentence. When they finally reached his home, Germany sent Italy to a spare room and told him to wait there. He had to think about what to do with the Cowardly Italian. Germany decided to put him to work. He walked o the room Italy was in and knocked on the door. "Yessss?"Italy asked. Germany opened the door and looked at Italy, who was laying on the floor, drawing on a notebook with markers. "Where did you get those?" Germany asked, confused. "Japan gave them to me!" He grinned and continued coloring. "So he met Japan."Germany muttered to himself and grabbed Italy by the back of his shirt. "Come on, you're going to work." He said gruffly and dragged the Italian down the stairs and outside. 

____________

Thanks for reading! Gerita isn't my top ship, but they're fun to write with! Let me know what you think!