Chapter 4 - My New Children

It's been one week since the school year started, and Y/n is absolutely dreading this day.
----------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the assembly. Or the day you have to (sadly) talk to people.

Speech, speaking, yadda, yadda, and stuff like that. Teachers talk too much.

Then it was time for the part you were dreading for. Meeting and talking to new people.

Let's hope they're nicer than some others.

'Nevermind I shouldn't get my hopes up. I think anything better than Shidou is a win.'

You walked down the bleachers and immediately grabbed Rin and Makio to hide you from confronting them.

"Y/n, they can't be that bad." Makio tried to calm you down.

"That's what the last years said! They left the school halfway through the year!" You whisper yelled while making your way to the stage.

"I've spoken to some of them and they aren't that bad. They're pretty nice actually." Makio confessed.

You and Rin were pretty skeptical about Makio's words. She's not known to be a liar though soooo...

You finally made it to the stage to read off a speech about egoism or something.

"Hi I'm L/n Y/n! Your student council president. You can come to me if you need anything." You announced in your nicest tone despite getting 3 hours of sleep.

"I'm Kuroko Makio! Your student council treasurer. Nice to meet ya' loves." She said in her usual extroverted voice.

"Itoshi Rin. Student council vice president." He said as cold as he always is. You both stared at him.

'Really? How welcoming Rin.'

"Anyways, welcome to Bluelock High. You won't (will) regret it." You said and everyone started clapping. Yay!

Now the talking to actual people and not staring at a certain part of the crowd and speaking.

"Do I have to?" You whined.

"You speak fine." Rin said. "Just get it over with."

"Can't you talk for me?" You asked him again.

"If you get through this without running away I'll get you f/f." He reluctantly told you.

"Really!?" You said with sars in your eyes.

"Yes." He sighed.

You looked over to see a group of 3 people talking.

"I didn't cry that time." The boy with bangs that covered his eyes said.

"Yeah, that time." Another boy with a braid on the side of hair.

"Was the movie that sad?" The last boy with a headband and black hair asked.

Makio pulled both you and Rin to introduce ourselves. Typical extroverted stuff of wanting to make friends.

"Hiya! What's your names?" Makio asked them as she walked up.

"Niko Ikki."

"Kurona Ranze."

"Nanse Njjiro."

"Oh! Do you know Isagi?" You asked them.

"Mhm." They all nodded.

"Isagi mentions you guys a lot when we're talking about soccer." You said snapping your fingers.

"Oh really!? Isagi? Talking about us?" Nanase said.

"Yeah. You guys sound like good friends. He speaks pretty highly of you guys." You told them.

Their eyes lit up.

'Isagi! Talking about me!' They all though.

After the Assembly

"

I made it!" You ran to him after school. "Gimme my food!" And you tackled him.

"Fine, fine. Also get off me." He told you and pushed you off.
----------------------------------------------------

You both walked to the place where they sold f/f. You skipped all the way there.

"That'll be [however much money you fav food costs.]"

Rin paid and gave you your food. Then he walked you all the way home. What a gentleman.

"Thank you Rinnie!" You said happily and gave him a peck on the cheek before going inside.

Rin stayed silent before his face turned completely red. No words could be processed through his brain anymore.

 No words could be processed through his brain anymore

----------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for the late update lovelies. I had a soccer game at 8am and it was fucking pouring. So I took like a 2 hour nap. Then I had a Halloween thing at 4pm. Im going as Toga Himiko. MHA IS NOT AS WEIRD AS IT SEEMS OK. Anyways... Do any of you want to be my Ochaco 👉👈 (I got that weird kid rizz 🤓)