Chapter 3 - Incompetence

There's a thin line between being a genius and being an idiot, Y/n uses that line like a fucking jump-rope.

----------------

You, Rin, and Makio could finally start the little meeting.

"Sooo, why are we here?" You asked.

Despite being the president, nobody really tells you shit.

"Next week we're going to have a 'Welcome to the School' assembly where we have to meet the new 1st years and hope they're tolarable." Rin started.

"So we just talk to them?" Makio asked.

"I don't want to talk to that many people though." You whined putting your head in your arms on the desk.

"Just suck it up. That same week some new foreign students will be transferring to this school. So it's our job to greet them." Rin said with an annoyed tone.

"Boooo.""Boooo." You and Makio both said.

"It's mostly Y/n's job to greet them though." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"WHAT!!??" You shouted.

"Well you are the president and you literally speak like a thousand languages." Makio pointed out.

"I'M SORRY I HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME!" You kept yelling.

"But you don't have time to do your homework?" Rin said.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"In my defense, Duolingo was threatening me."

----------------

-End of School-

Despite it being only the first day of school, it was very lukewarm. (Updating my vocab)

You avoid taking buses and trains home because of 2 people.

Eita Otoya

Shidou Ryusei

They sadly take the same busses and trains when going home.

Those things won't take no for an answer. It is the most annoying thing ever.

That's why you opt to just walk home, so if you see either one of them, you just... run away.

Simple as that.

Plus they don't even walk home.

It'll be fine.

Right?

This seems worse than your original problem.

You were currently running away from them. And they're on the soccer team, so they're fucking fast.

"Fuck off!" You yelled at them.

Then you turned a corner and to catch your breath.

H

ow did this happen?

Well, after school, they both thought it'd be a lovely idea to ask their dear friend out.

By stalking her.

Don't ask me how these 2's brains work.

So they followed her during her walk home, but, luckily, she noticed them.