Summer Camp

Your outfit⇧ (you can image something else if you want)

I finally convinced Mr. Davenport to let me go to Summer Camp, with help from Tasha of course. The main reason I wanted to go there was because I heard a lot of good things about this camp. Well, maybe not 𝘢𝘭𝘭 good things, but whatever.

"Did you pack all the things you need?" Tasha asked for 10th time.

"Yes, I did. Don't worry." I assured her. I knew she was just trying to stall, but I was also going to miss her, so I didn't call her out on it.

"Now, don't forget, don't use your b-" Mr. Davenport was saying but I cut him off.

"Bionics. I know. What's the big deal anyways? The world knows about bionic people anyways." I questioned.

"The Camp owner said that she didn't want you using your bionics in Camp.
Said she already has enough freaks in her Camp or something. Just don't use them." Answered Mr. Davenport.

I just nodded. My siblings had already left, Mr. Davenport saying that he didn't trust Perry with the kids alone for that long. I don't blame him.

"Well, I'm off. Bye, I'm gonna miss you all, Ill be sure to call when I'm allowed to." I said, the camp only allowed phones used on Sundays. I hate that rule and am most likely going to break it so I can watch tiktoks.

"Bye, be careful sweetie. If you need anything or don't like it there and want to come back, call and I'll come get you as fast I can." Tasha said while hugging me. I chuckled softly, knowing she wasn't joking.

I next hugged Mr. Davenport. "I'm going to miss you too, kiddo. Be safe." Mr. Davenport said softly.

I waved one last time before walking out the door and getting into the limo that was going to take me to the camp. My phone started buzzing, I quickly got it out and saw it was my uncle, Douglas.

I answered it and put the phone to my ear. "Hey, Douglas." I greeted.

"Hey kiddo, sorry I couldn't go to say bye in person. I was going to call earlier but then Perry started chasing me so I was busy running for my life. Just wanted to say bye and that I'm going to miss you, between you and me, you're my favorite, but don't tell your siblings." Douglas said.

I laughed, "Thanks. I'm going to miss you too."

"Well, I better go, I have to go run some errands. Be safe, and if I suddenly hear that you got a boyfriend without telling me about him first, I'm pulling you out of that camp."

"Got it. No boyfriend without telling you about about him first. Bye Douglas."

"Bye kiddo."

There was a beep, signaling the end of the call. I shaked my head in amusement before putting my headphones on and playing Sweater Weather lowly, leaning back and closing my eyes. It's gonna take a while to arrive so might as well sleep the way there.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

𝟻𝟷𝟺 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔!

𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝), 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐!