"You are not going to be alone."

Felicity P.O.V

I woke up two days later, yes two days. I woke up with a slight stinging in my shoulder and I remember the events of the other day. I got up from my bed, I took off my shirt and bra slowly, than took off the bandages off my shoulder and forearms, I wrapped them up and threw them away. They both had little spots of blood on them. I took off pants and panties, I took off my wedges before I passed out. I went to the bathroom and turned to look at the cuts and scrapes on my shoulder. It was little cuts ranging all around my shoulder. I sighed and looked down at my forearms, there was just two long cuts, the others healed when I was sleeping. I jumped into the shower and took a hour shower. I got out and dried off, wrapping a towel around me. I exited the bathroom and went to my closet. I dropped the towel on the floor and put on bra and panties. I put on a green spaghetti top with a pair of black sweats. I put on a necklace my dad got me, that was a silver chain with a silver heart on the end. I put my hair in messy bun and put on some clear lip gloss. I walked out of the closet and went to the elevator and hit the up button to go to the comm floor. 

"Jarvis, is everyone in the comm room?" I asked. 

"They are Miss.Felicity." He said. I nodded and walked out of the elevator once it stopped and opened. I walked to the couch and sat down next to Steve and Clint. 

"How are you Felicity?" Natasha said.

 "I am ok, sore, but ok." I said. 

"I can't believe he's back." Bruce said. I nodded. Nobody in this room likes Cooper. I don't even know how I dated him for a year.

 "So, what are we going to do about him?" I asked, looking around the room. My dad, was looking at holographs of streets and places, probably trying to track the asshole. Clint, was gripping his bow tightly. Natasha was cleaning her gun. Bruce, was clenching his fist, shaking his head. Thor, was angrily munching on a pop tart. Steve, he looked ready to explode. 

"Well, I am trying to find him now. It came up he has a apartment down town, in the gang territory. I am surprised he hasn't been jumped." My dad said. I nodded my head again. 

"So, until we can figure out how to get him, you aren't going to be alone. You will someone with you at times." My dad said. I looked at them. 

"Are you serous right now? What if I have a date with Eric, will I be chaperoned?" I asked. 

"Of course not! Hawky will be there in the shadows, making sure nothing happens." My dad said. 

"So, no matter what, I am going to have someone following me?" I asked, standing up. They nodded. I started towards the elevator. 

"Where are you going?" My dad asked me. 

"Out." I said. I heard footsteps follow behind me. I saw a blur of red hair, and saw that it's Natasha. 

"You don't have to follow me everywhere." I said, hitting my floor. I went in a grabbed a pair of blue sandals and put them on. 

"I just want to talk to you Lis." She said. I nodded and went back to the elevator. I hit the lobby floor and walked out once the elevator stopped and opened. 

                                                                                   Natasha P.O.V

I watched as she walked out of the tower, with me following behind her. 

"What do you want to talk about Nat?" She asked, looking at me. 

"You know, you can cry, right?" I asked her, with a raised brow. You all are probably shocked, that me, the Black Widow is saying it's fine to cry, it is. 

"I've cried enough Nat." She said, scoffing. She's been through so much. 

"You deserve to cry Lis. You have been through so much in your life." I said. She just shook her head, I saw her eyes starting to get glossy, but it quickly disappeared after she pushed them back. 

"I am just weak." She whispered. 

"Felicity Meghan Stark. You are not weak, you have been though a lot in your life, and if you want to cry, you can cry." I said. I just saw her nod. "I am serous Lis." I said. She just kept walking. I am going to freaking murder Cooper. 

"Why did he have to come back, after everything. Why me Natasha?" She asked, looking at me again. 

"I don't know Lis. But I know you can make it through this, with our help. You don't have to do this alone Felicity." I said, pulling her into a hug. 

"Thanks Natasha." She mumbled into my chest. 

"Anytime Lissy." I said, as she started to let out tears. I just let her cry, until she either didn't want to cry anymore, or she didn't have anymore tears. Than we walked around for a bit and just talked.