02.

it was another day for y/n, she woke up early and went to school. there's not much students there so she took the chance to go towards the lockers while holding a blue envelope in hand. standing in front of tsukishima's locker already ready to slip the envelope inside only to see the same blue envelope sticking out of the locker. she took it and opened the envelope only to see a different paper yet the one she originally wrote wasn't there anymore. 

she took the blue envelope swapping it to the one she currently has and quickly ran out of sight. walking fast while holding the envelope, going straight to the bathroom as she readied herself what the content's all about. she was nervous, she can feel her heart beating faster than normal, and it wasn't a pleasant feeling to feel. opening the letter as she saw what was inside, it was another handwritten copy of her first letter. 

dear tsukishima,

i can't stop myself anymore( i̶n̶  )from writing the letter for you, i felt myself giving in (i̶n̶) to the urge to write a letter to help you notice me. also, you( l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ) looked so handsome earlier, (a̶l̶s̶o̶) and i am not going to (p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ) place clues (h̶e̶a̶r̶) here. you have to find out (o̶n̶ ) for yourself . ps: always add periods when you end a sentence.

xoxo ;3

y/n didn't know what to react anymore, she was feeling a lot of emotion all at once. she felt happy because she knew that her letter didn't go unnoticed, she was glad he read it, embarrassed because of her grammatical errors and nervous. what if he gets annoyed from her grammar mistakes?

"he encircled all my grammatical errors... that's so embarrassing" she can feel her chekes heating up from the embarrassment she felt. 

-

"tsukki! another letter!" yamaguchi says as soon as tsukishima opened his locker. there placed another blue envelope. taking it expecting both side wanting to see a some clues on who's it from. 

"open it, tsukki" 

"what a waste of time..." tsukishima mumbled as he acted as if he placed it back in the locker yet he actually placed it in his bag. he didn't want the freckled boy to know the contents. 

"gomen, tsukki" 

dear tsukishima,

you better get use to this because i am gonna write more letter to you by the way i see the dinasaur kitchen you have, it is really cute just like the owner:3 still no clues available to you mister;P

xoxo <3