The animals

Lilianne was 10 when she first noticed the animals. Before then, she had never thought twice about her fathers decisions, but now she began to doubt her father altogether. "Cheap meat" is what her father had said. It disgusted her, and she knew she was different to her family
~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~
Her older brother, Jonathen, was very much like her father: dim, overweight and greedy. Lilianne always told herself that she must have taken after her mother. However, she would never know this, for her mother had left them when she was only a baby. Lilianne always wished she could have taken her with her.
~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~
Lilianne hated seeing the animals. Cramped, dirty and underfed, she would rather stay in her room all day reading. She loved reading, because she could be anywhere, be anyone, all whilst being in her room.
~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~
Dear diary,
Today, yet again, my father has failed to see his own ignorance. I tried telling him that he needed to treat the animals better, and that no one would but the meat if they saw the living animal. He just laughed and told me to suck it up. How could he not care! I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! And Jonathen too! He told me to get lost. I hate them both!
~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~
Whilst I was cooking in the kitchen, I was carrying a knife when I tripped and the sharp blade pushed against my skin. It cut open and I started bleeding, but it felt good. So I did it again. Only deeper. It felt even better. Before my father saw me, I slipped the knife into my pocket and ran up the stairs. He would never find my knife.
~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~
If you made it this far, thank you for reading. Comment if you want me to post the rest of the story😃👍😘