Teil ohne Titel

I suck so much at writing a story but here it is lol hope u enjoy it and if not #SorryNotSorry :D
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was a sunny day in Sydney (like always actually, haha) ,so I decided to go to the beach with my friend Olivia. Olivia and I've been friends since we were 13 years old.

After a few minutes she picked me up and we drove half an hour to the Cronulla beach.

Of course we listend to our favorite bands like; Blink 182, Fall out boy, Asking Alexandria and much more..

As we finally arrived, we saw toned, tan, good looking humans having a good time..but one by got my attention.

He had colorful hair, pale skin, and ultra pink lips.

I thougt I knew him from some social media platforms, but I wasn't sure.

It looked like he was being forced by some other dudes. I was right.

The asian looking one claimed:" Ohh, c'mon mike - ro -wave, you need some sun! "
" God damit, look how pale you are!!", said the curly headed guy.
" seriously guys? Just leave michael alone, omfg you're so embarrassing. I hate this band. ", added a tall, gorgous boy.
Me and Olivia bursted out of laughter.
"stfu luke. Look, the girls are laughing about us now because of you", said mikey.
After a long, long time about arguing if the blond one was embarassing them or not, the 4 guys went into the water.

" They're pretty cute, don't you think so? " , asked me Olivia.
" I agree with you, but they're also really weird. That's a big turn on, for me ", I replied.
" You're also pretty weird, girl ", laughed Olivia.

As soon as I wanted to answer, I felt like someone tipped my shoulder. I turned around and saw these 4 guys. Three of them were kinda acting a bit silly, I didn't know why...

" Hey gurl !Soo...our friend mikey wants to ask you somethin' ", giggled the boy with his nerd glasses.

" um...alright, haha... ", I answerd nervously.

" michael *caugh* * caugh* she's waiting.. "

" y-yeah..so ", he started to stutter " I - I saw you a lot of times here and.. I wanted to ask you if.. you want to meet sometimes a- "

" OMFG MICHAEL U DUMB FUK JUS ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO DATE YOU
OR NAH, LMAO IS DAT SO HARD , JESUS CHRiiisST " , cursed the fella with the Mali - Koa tattoo.

" guys...not again, omg just stop bitching, please .... "

Again, My bf and me started so hard laughing, that we felt a six pack comming up.

" Alright ", Michael continued " Do you want to go on a date with me? "

I answered: " Um...you know, I see you too.. even every other day, but since I don't know you very well, I don't think I can go on a date with you.. " I tried not to be hard to get, but also not let him think that he can have me when ever he wants.