Part 3

I'm soooo sorry! I forgot all about my story!! I will continue!

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you serious?!!!" I say with a big smile. "As serious as a heart attack!" says Zayn "Hoe about security takes you to our bus, and you two can hang out there until we finish this meet and greet then we can catch up?" says Louis. "Sounds perfect!" We walk through the fans and out to the bus, we then approach the large bus. "Wow this is amazing" Maize says shocked. "Yeah it is!" I say sitting on the couch. we wait for a few hours, watching Tv and playing on our phones. That's when we hear a knock and then walks in all 5 boys. They laugh and say "So sorry we didn't get to meet." says Louis. I laugh and stand up "I'm Jillian, and this is my best friend Maize." "Well nice to meet you both" He says getting food out of the cabinet. Before I know it I'm sitting between Niall Horan and Harry Styles. "So where are you going next?" I ask. "Actually we are taking a little break from the tour for a week, and all going home to see our families." Says Liam. I nod and Louis then blurts out "Do you think I could come stay with you and your family? And I can just fly my family in?" "Of course!" I say. "Let me ask my mum if its okay" I say flipping my long hair and getting my phone out of my bag. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "What do you want Jelly Bean?" asks my brother Josh. "Let me talk to mom" I say, then hearing him yell my mothers name and then I hear her soft voice. "Honey? you okay?" she asks " I'm better then okay mom! I called to ask if our cousin could come stay with us?" "I guess that's fine." she says. I hang up and look at Louis, "she said okay! Shes not prepared for what's to come." We all laugh.