Meet And Greet

I run to the car, i started it and blast WMYB I start dancing in my seat a little then smile and back out of my drive way. I slam on my breaks not noticing my baby neighbor riding his bike on the side walk, one of his parents runs and picks him up along with shooting me a nasty look. I fake smile and wave. "Sorry!" I say even though they can't hear me they atleast could see my mouth making out the words. Then I am off. I start driving to my friend Maizes house. I wondered if her poster that she was working on is done yet? Or if she had her outfit picked out. I looked at the clock 12:49. 41 minutes until the meet and greet. I pull up to Maizes house, and I get out. I run to the door. Ding-Dong I hear a person running through the house then the door open and I see Tallen, Maizes little sister. I bend down and tickle her tummy. "Hi Tally!" I say, Tally is about 6. She laughs "Hi JellyBean!" she says hugging me. "Is your sister home?" I ask hugging back. She had a tight grip, but finnaly let go. "Yeah, she is upstairs in her room." She says pointing up the stairs. "Okay thanks!" I say starting to run upstairs. Tallen then goes back to watchng what looked like Adventure Time. I walk in her room, "WHEN HE OPENS HIS ARMS AND HOLDS YOU CLOSE TONIGHT!" She looks at me and smiles and starts singing the next verse, "It just wont feel right," Then we both join in "Cause I can love you more than this...... Yeah" We laugh. "Ready?" I ask. "Yes!" she says getting her bag. We run downstairs. "Bye Mom! Bye Tallen!" she says walking out the door. We get in the car. "I cant beleive we actually are going to meet One Direction!!!" she says. "I know!! Its weird, people are sayimg Louis and I look alike?" I say "Is it true?" I say driving. "Well you do kinda, and your loud like him, and funny" Maize said. "Its not like we have the last name or anything" I say laughing. We listen to Moments, WMYB, More Than This, One Thing, and Up all night. It takes a while to find a parking space.

~~Parked and Walk into the Mall~

"Wow!!" We both say as we look around to see thousands of girls all screaming and singing. I laugh, "this is crazy!" Maize nods. We start walking and we see one of our friends, she invites us into the line with her. we are getting closer and closer to the front. 

~3:21, 1 hour and 20 min. in line finally gets to front~

We walk up to the table "H-H-Hi Liam!" I say "Hello! How are y---- Wow! You look like Louis but girl version!" He says. All the fans near us and the boys all look at us, "Whats your last name mate?" I hear Harry say. "Tomlinson" I say. They all stand up and Liam takes my hand. Maize follows with the rest of the boys. "Whats your parents names?" Louis asks. "Phoebe and Michael" I say. Louis smiles "Aye! Micheal is my mums brother!" he says smiling. "I happy to say Ms. Tomlinson, you Louis cousin!" Niall says

Hope you like it another part will be up later :)

LIKE

COMMENT

RATE

FAN