Trapped

Sophia grabs the hand of the unknown guy in the room. She slams him against the wall with her arm against his throat. "You have about 10 seconds to tell us who the hell you are before I put you down". The guy looked at her like she was crazy but finally told them. "My name is Mason and I don't know how I got here" he said to Sophia. Sophia looked at Liam then back at Mason, "How do you know who he is?" Sophia asked him. Mason opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Liam, "He's my brother.. I didn't recognize him because we haven't see each other since I was shipped off to Graceful" Liam said a little happy to see his brother. She releases Mason and turns to Liam and leans in to ask him "Why couldn't you get through the doors?". Liam explains the doors were made from something called Mountain ash, he had never seen it just heard of it. He explained that it prevents supernatural creatures from passing through. "You've been here the longest, do you know where they took her?" Liam asked Sophia. She shook her head and that was when the lights cut off. A voice came over some speakers in the room and Sophia jumped. "Liam please return to you room alone or we kill Mia" the voice said. Liam clenched his fists but returned to his room for Mia. As soon as Liam stepped in the room the doors slammed shut and locked. Liam looked behind him and saw 2 men with baton like weapons, when they hit Liam with the batons an electric current went through him. They dragged his body through a secret door in the wall.

Sophia started to get worried, so she walked to Liam's room. She pushed on the doors but they wouldn't open. She banged on them trying to force them open, she had no luck. Sophia closed her eyes and screamed while pushing on the door. The door flew off the hinges and into the wall. She looked confused but content with what she had just done. She looked around but couldn't see anything due to the darkness. She turned around to leave when she saw Mason's eyes glowing a bright golden color. She looked confused, he hadn't mentioned he was a shape shifter. The lights cut on and she looked around for Liam but didn't spot him. Liam and Mia were both missing.