Voltage

Liam woke up strapped to a chair. He turned his head up and saw Mia strapped to a chair across from him. He tried to break free, but noticed wires attached to the chairs and heard the hum of electricity. The small amount of electricity wasn't enough to harm him extremely but was enough to keep him from shifting. Mia tried to escape also but couldn't due to the fact that she didn't have supernatural strength. All of a sudden a man's voice came over the speakers, "3..2..1" and all of a sudden electricity was pushed through Liam's body. Liam screamed in pain but eventually healed once the electricity stopped. The voice came over the speaker again, "3..2..1" and Mia was electrocuted in her chair. She didn't have the power to heal, her head hung down and she was out of breath. Liam tried to jump out of his chair but without warning he was shocked. Mia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The voice came over the speakers again and this time it was Mia's turn to be electrocuted. "3..2-" it stopped when Mia looked up at Liam and screamed. She screamed so loud the speakers broke and sparks flew everywhere, Sophia fell to the ground as she heard the scream and Mason went to see if she was alright. The electricity stopped flowing and Liam ripped his hands out of the straps keeping him held down. He threw the chair across the room and helped Mia out of her chair.

They started walking towards the door but showed up in the doorway, he was carrying an electric baton like the guards had when they attacked Liam. Liam growled and his eyes glowed golden and his claws came out of his fingers. Mia saw his eyes and just stepped back trying to avoid getting killed in the crossfire. The guy started walking towards Mia as she was backing up, and jumped in front of Mia. Liam tackled the guy to the ground and banged his head against the floor knocking him unconscious. Liam stood up and reached for Mia's hand, she grabbed his and they ran through the door to get back to Mason and Sophia. They busted through the doors to the food room and it was empty. Sophia heard the doors open and ran back in the room, she saw Liam and Mia there and ran to hug both of them. Mason followed behind her hugging Mia then Liam. "What the hell happened in there?!" Sophia asked wanting to know why and how Mia screamed that loud. "Look we can explain later but we have to get out of here first" Liam explained, not wanting what just happened to happen again. Mia looked at him and tried to hold back what she was about to say, "We.. We could go back in there.. I mean there was another door and maybe that's a way out.." Liam looked at her concerned, "No there's no way I'm taking a chance at you getting hurt again". "Liam I'll be fine and plus that could be the only way out.. we have to at least try" she explained. Liam looked at Sophia and Mason and they both agreed. "Okay.. Let's go then" Liam said headed back into the room.