Dreaming (Sebby's POV)

No light enters my room, as I lay in total darkness. Tears leaking and staining my cheeks. 'What have I done...?' I think to myself. Falling for him! Falling for the man, I know will only hurt me. Giving him my body was a mistake. A very stupid, drunken mistake. This is the result... Me laying in my own bed, while he leaves. Not bothering to stay and cuddle. No, he just wanted a good fuck. Then leave, and do as he wishes, without me.

Forcing myself to sleep, my pillow smells like him. Instead of throwing it across the room. I cuddle it to my chest, and bury my face in the silky fabric. The way his expensive cologne smells, it's soothing, and draws me to sleep quickly. Along with curving a smile upon my thin lips.

Sleeping for over an hour. My head starts to fill with my steamy events from earlier. His eyes devouring my body, as his hands grope every part he can have in his palm. His lips kissing from the nape of my neck, to my lips. Leaving small trails of gentle bites. With both a hungry, and drunk force. He kissed my whiskey flavoured lips. Before...."Hnnn...Claude~ Yes!" My own voice wakes me up. Feeling flustered, I see where my hand is. Wrapped around my throbbing erection. My own fluids coating my hand.

Grabbing a towel, I clean myself off. Sighing in relief. "Just a dream..." I tell myself, covering up once again. Then lay restless again. Staring at the ceiling, as if I can see his face. Only to shake it away, and turn to my side. Wondering why I became so stupid to fall for someone like him...He's an addict, and I was just a one night thing.

Maybe that's all I'll ever be.