Stan vs. Martha

(Epic Rap Battles of M-H-B)

(Stan vs. Martha!)

(Begin!)

Stan: Yo Martha! I've heard that you can beat me? Once this battles over, you've learned a new word in defeat! It's ok Scooby-doofus, you can't handle this type of future. One of the only talking dog, who can actually use a computer! I got brown spots with a white coat, while your yellow like mustard. Taken me by surprise and leave your coat in a cluster! I'ma love able dog emcee, Dawg with no fleas. I'm begging you to give up or surrender Martha please. You can't possibly win, a dog with no lids. You better turn around and leave to got cry home to skits!

Martha: Hi my name is Martha and so what I talk? I hang with my family and I get taken for walks. I love being nice, that's just what I do. It kinda makes me wonder if I should be nice to you. I love poetry and rhymes, they're really works of art. I like doing raps that come from the heart. You see that's how you win, kindness finds its way. I know some really good rhymes that would make you wanna stay.

Stan: Your all bark Martha, but me with the other-hand. I'm the survivor in wits, don't you ever mess with Stan! We got alot in common, but you lack the skills and Bravery. Your hanging out with Truman while I'm chilling out with Avery. Battling me was a mistake Martha, and to top it off your through. Cause you can't start talking, after eating Alphabet soup! I'm a better pet, my shows heading strong. While your leading a good example on how to not be a dog. You know nothing, but that's not stopping     me, from beating ya. But if you want a round two, you can find me in Pasadena!

Martha: A challenge is what I'm up for, I like to do new things. I know it hurts when you lose, it really stings. When the clock ticks it would be time for me to go. But before I do there are some things that I would liked to show. I have learnt new tricks and I learnt them in one day. I have learnt them in the park and I really love to play. I may be a disappointment with my kindness and all. But one day you will see that you will be the one to fall. I am giving my best shot and I will beat you. I need to practice more and that is true. I am part of the PBS kids so I have the support. I will be the one sending you to court.

(Who won?

    Who's next?

    You decide!)

(Epic Rap Battles of MHB)