Meetings - Ch 2

Kai: I am sorry, that is totally my fault. I should have brought the papers yesterday. But he forgot to remind me.

Sumire: Thats okay. Just be quick. In the mean while Ro can wake up.

Kai winked and jumped of the van. They had taken it because they were going to IKEA and there were lots of things to buy.

Kai rang Ruki's door bell 5 times and as he was about to push for the 6th time Ruki opened the door. His eyes were half open.

Kai: Sorry to ring you so early. But the papers I forgot, here they are.

Ruki: Why do you have the van so earl in the morning.

Ruki waved back at the Sumire who was waving from the car.

Kai: Going to IKEA. Sumire's friend just moved in needs a whole house buy.

Ruki: Ikea... Ik.. Oh! I have to go too. Can I tag alone?

Kai scratched the back of his head.

Kai: She is going to bite my head off but, yes you can. But with your own car and be quick. You are still in your pajamas.

Ruki: Quick? me? You are so funny. C'mon in. You all look like you can use some coffee or tea and i need a shower.

Rui left the door open. Kai returned to the car.

Kai: Uhm.. You are not gonna like it but Ruki is coming too.

Sumire: Noooo, he will take ages to dress.

Kai: He will be taking shower too.

Sumire: we shouldn't have come. ugh... fine. Plus Ro is still sleeping too so she can continue sleeping. You go in we are coming. Look out Koron is running away.

Kai turned back and catch Ruki's dog, Koron, and took him back inside.

Kai: where were you running to huh Koron-chan?

Ruki shouted from upstairs.

Ruki: Kai! Kai! Feed him!

Sumire closed the door.

Sumire: I 'll do it. You make some coffee and tea.

Ruki: Tea!

Sumire: Stop shouting order from upstairs.

Ro rolled her eyes.

Ro: why is it too white and why is he shouting?

Kai: Hang on, you'll have your tea soon and he will be more bearable. Ohhh he has a full fridge! Thats new. I am fixing something to eat too then.

Sumire: Would be perfect. So we can skip the breakfast there and gain some time.

Almost an hour later Ruki came downstairs. Sumire was right, he was a small man, not just his height but he was also skinny which made him look smaller and younger. He had black hair which he made in to a low bun. He had nicely shaped full lips. His nose was a bit big for his face, which gave a little tough look to his face. He was wearing black bikers jeans and a black cardigan over a black tshirt.

Ro whispered to Sumire

Ro: Are you sure he is not the grumpy one?

Sumire: He is grumpy in the morning, thats it. He is actually a very nice guy once you get to know him. But expect and accept him to give death stares %90 of the time.

Ro: He is the vocalist right?

Sumire: Yes.

Ro: He has nice taste.