4.You suprise him at one of the shows.

You and niall have been dating for about 3 years and this year is the first year when you and Niall won't be together for his birthday. At least that's what he thinks. The day before his birthday you took the first plane you could find from London to Toronto. That's where Niall had the show for his birthday. The only persons that knew about you coming to the show were the boys , Lou and the security. Which is basically everybody except for Niall.

Today was the morning of Niall's birthday , so you decide to call him so he woudn't suspect anything.

''Hey babe!! Happy Birthday!!!!!''

''Hey thank you princess !!! I wish you were here with me so I can cuddle with you right now!!'' He doesn't have any idea of what will wait for him tonight.

''I know .. I wish I was there as well. But you know that I can't because I have to stay with my sister at home. Why did my parents had to leave the country now?''  You didn't want him to find out so you created a story to cover the fact that you are surprising him tonight.

'' I don't know... But promise me something . Promise me that as soon as your parents come home you will take the first plane to me so we can cuddle anytime we want to.'' 

'' I promise you ! I have to go now. I miss you and I love you Nialler! ''

'' I miss you to princess ! '' You felt bad that he was so sad thinking that you wont be with him today , but you knew that he will feel a lot more better when he will see you tonight.

A few hours past by and it was time for you to get ready. You put on a grey micky mouse belly top , a pair of black jean shorts and a pair of white sneakers . After you did your hair an makeup you saw that it was time for you to leave. You called Liam and asked him to come and pick you up from the hotel.

When you got to the stadium you saw that Niall's car was parked there, so you and Liam had to think how you will go inside. The plan you and Liam did was for Liam to go inside and tell Niall that someone hit his car outside and he needs to outside. , where you will wait him. 

After a few minutes you see Niall coming outside angry , which amused you because when he is angry his face gets so red. After he came and saw that nothing was wrong with his car he started screaming after Liam and then you decided to get out of the car.

''SURPRISE!!!!'' Niall was shocked . He didn't know how to react .

''Wait.. what? I thought you coudn't come.''

''Well.. I lied... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!''

After the show you and Niall went out , had dinner and than went back to his hotel room where you decided to give him his birthday present.