3.You are getting hate.

(Y/T/N = your twitter name)

You and Niall were dating for a few moths and you knew that you were getting hate but you never really cared about the other people opinions.You loved Niall and could make you change your mind. Until one day...

Niall stayed at your house that night because he will leave in a tour and he wanted to spend the free time with you. It was around 9 o'clock when you woke up and you saw that Niall wasn;t next to you in the bed. You went in the kitchen and you saw a note on the table : '' Good morning princess! I had to leave to go meet with the lads at the studio I will be back around 12! Love you!!! xoxo '' . After you read it you decided to eat your breakfast and then you just sat on your sofa and watched TV.You were bored so you opened your phone and started to look on twitter . After a while you tweeted : ''Hi guys!What are you up to today?Btw I miss you @NiallOfficial, please finish faster with the studio. ♥♥♥'' .

You got so many replies and retweets you wanted so much to read them. You got a lot of nice things from his fans , but you also got mean comments. You read them and this is what you've seen : ''@Y/T/N you are such a b*tch, you only want Niall for his fame and money'' ; ''@Y/T/N you don't deserve Niall and he doesn't love you'' ; ''@Y/T/N just so you know Niall will broke up with you, your just another girl for him. ''

Until now they never succed on getting to you.You never read their mean tweets , but today you did. You didn't realise that you were already crying because of them. You ran into the bathroom and started crying harder and louder , in your head you could here only the mean messages . You cried so much that at one point you felt sick and you felt like you are going to faint. At one point you heard the door opening and heard a voice. It was Niall he arrived home and luckly he was talking on the phone , so you had time to calm yourself. After you calmed yoursel you got out and went in the kichen were he was. He noticed that you had red eyes from crying and he asked you what's wrong , you told him what happend and he was so nervous that you were a little scared. 

Then you saw that he got his phone out and tweeted : @ NiallOffical Guys i saw what you tweeted to Y/N and I have to say I am surprised about you, what can't you understand that I am happy with her and I LOVE HER!!! If you don't agree with that I am sorry , but that's how it is and how it will be!!''

You saw what he tweeted and you thanked him and told him how much you love him.