Chapter 3

* Natalies house *
Natalies POV
4:39
earlier today i asked sammy if he wanted to come over. i was planning to just watch Netflix and eat junk food all night since i started on a Friday. we drove in sammys car to my house and he told me to go put my bags inside, I followed the instructions and came running out. i got back in my car and I furrowed my eyebrows once i saw we were on a trail.
after about 10 minutes of driving on the trail we reached a lake and a log cabin. " Samuel you didnt! " i said in excitement considering i told him my favorite place was a lake. " Oh I did " he said with with a grin. " well how am I supposed to get im the lake? " I question. " skinny dipping? "he says and adds a smirk. " um, yea i dont think so. " i giggle. " okay fine we can swim in our under garments.. " he says in a hushed tone. i strip from my clothes but keep my undergarments on. i walk over to the lake and put my foot in " geez sammy the water is cold! " he smirks and I furrowed my eyebrows then i see him coming over to me. next thing i know is im in the freezing water screaming. i think of an idea and go under water and wait until he starts saying my name then i swim over to his foot and pull him under water with me. " Natalie! " he screams because of how cold the water is.
9:39
we were at the at the lake for about 5 hours and it starts to get dark. we get out the lake and start walking back to his car. " thanks for today. i had a lot of fun! " i say and start go feel my cheeks turning red. " hey, no problem. we should do this more often! " sammy says and looks me dead in the eye. i see him leaning in and i pull away. i wanted to kiss him but we only just met. " sorry Natalie. " he says embarrassed. " I would've kissed you back, its just we only just met. i find you very attractive, nice, loving, funny, caring and a bunch of other things but i dont think that we should be kissing sorry. " I whisper to him and intertwine our hands and give him a kiss on the cheek. the rest of the walk back was enough to dry us off but it was left in silence which i take the blame for. once we get to the car i grab my phone and see i have messages from 'unknown'
From unknown: hello baby girl 😏
From unknown: where are you Baby girl
From unknown: i know you want me👌🏽
To unknown: who is this???
From unknown: daddy😏
To unknown: im serous who are you!!!
From unknown: guess ill give tou hints i sit next to you in first period, I bumped into you in the front office...
To 'mystery guy'😒: of its you😒👋🏼
I furrowed my eyebrows as i was reading the messages. sammy looks over to see so i explain what was going on and he told me the name 'Jack Gilinsky' i wasnt to sure about him and considering he got my number without telling and called me baby girl while calling himself daddy, he was definitely a f*ckboy. this is great. hes freakin stalking me! as long as i have Sammy boi by my side everything is all good. me and Samuel head back to my place in silence which i was fine with. we get to my house and i ask him if he wants to come in, he just nodded. we got out the car and went inside. we headed straight for my room. as soon as we got to my room i closed my door and grabbed some pajamas.
8:03
i was ready for bed and extremely tired. we watched 1 more episode of Glee ( thats been the stuff lately 😂👌🏽👋🏼 ) and we both fell asleep.
Next day
8:47
i woke up to the sound of sammy cursing under his breath," Sammy, whats wrong? " i asked him confused. " i have to get back to my house before anyone wakes up so i dont get into any sort of trouble. " he says and rushed out the door. my phone goes off and it was a text from him :
From Sammy boi😌👋🏼: bye baby girl ill talk to you when i get home 😘💜
to Sammy boi😌👋🏼: bye sammy boi 😘💜
our relationship has gotten to real to fast and im not sure if its a good thing.
9:24
i go to my bathroom and shower and wash my hair. after my shower i curl my hair and apply makeup. i dont really wear makeup so i just applied mascara lipstick and blush and walk back to my room. i go to my closet and grab some blue and white high wasted shorts, a white crop top,
my favorite blue ankle socks and ny all white low top converse. i get dressed and head downstairs to get breakfast: oatmeal, banana, and a glass of orange juice. after i finish eating i head out to my red Convertible and drive to the store to grab some snacks. after i grab a few snacks i go to sammys house to see if he wants to hangout with me.
A/N lingest chapter yet without the A/N the chapter was 919 words long. can i get 5 votes? im really excited for this book!!