Chapter 2

Natalie's POV
I walked into my first class and I see the same guy I bumped into today hanging out with the 'jocks'. i saw my assigned seat which was in the back with the jocks. as i walked back there 'mystery guy' winked at me and patted my seat so i could sit down. as i sat down, he moved his hand up to my thigh and i looked at him. he was smirking and moving his hand up higher. finally first period ended and i had art next. luckily we got to choose our seats and I decided to sit next to this guy named 'Sammy Wilkinson.' he was extremely hot but he seems like 'mystery guy' just better looking.
Sammys POV
i sat down in my art class and this really pretty girl sat down next to me. she looked shaken up, i wanted to ask her whats wrong but i knew it wasnt my place to ask. when she saw i was staring at her she just gave me a slight smile and looked up at the teacher and I continued to stare at her. after art ended i asked her what her name was. she told me it was Natalie, *sighes* Natalie thats a perfect name for a perfect girl. it turns out we have art, biology and lunch together which means theres time for us to get to know each other. at the end of the day we've learned alot about each other and she asked if i wanted to come over. I simply just said yes but i was jumping inside with excitement, i think I might have developed a 'slight' crush, okay a major crush.

sorry I haven't updated 5 votes?