Chapter 7

A/N: I know its been a while i wanted to make this chapter great for you guys. I had already written out so I made some changes to it. Bare with me here people. Here goes nothing.

Reba and Brock

"Now I do. Why did you run out." Brock said.

"Why did I run out? Why wouldn't I run out?"

"I don't know why you would ruin out, I'm not you!"

"I ran out because we kissed and I fell. Ok. I fell."

"What do you mean?"

"We kissed like that and you don't even love me. Why would you do that? I have loved you since I fell in love with you the first time. Right now your just playing my heart like I violin."

"Reba, I do love you. I wouldn't kiss you like that if I didn't."

"Why didn't you say that before?"

"I don't know. I'm a mo-ron remember?" He said trying to imitate her accent.

"Yes Brock, I remember." She giggled. "If I trust you again will you crush me like you did four years ago?"

"No. I've learned my leason . I don't wanna lose you again." He said as he pulled her into a hug.

She buries her head in his chest taking I'm his scent just like she used to do. Her mind became foggy as her eyes clouded up at the thought of losing him again.

"Brock honey, you will never be able to lose me. Unless you do something stupid."

"I'm not doing something stupid if I'm gonna lose you."

"Then your not gonna lose me." She whispered as she leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.