Chapter 12

A/N: I am so sorry for the wait. I am now in my senior year of high school and I graduate in May. I am going to try and update my stories more often. This chapter has a lot of dialogue in it so bare with me here. Now without further ado I present to you, Chapter 12 of "Life of Love".

"Reba, I really do love you. Why won't you believe me?" Brock cutely argued.

"I would if you'd tell me the truth!"

"I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

"SEE!"

She dashed passed Brock only to be captured in his arms back against his chest. As he grabbed her and her body crashed into his chest, he fell backwards onto the couch flinging his hands in her direction clutching her hips bringing her down onto his body.

Reba physically shivered but on the inside she was performing a happy dance. Brock really loved her, he just argued in the most petty way just to please her. She felt like she was in college again and all she could think about was getting him to land his soft, pink, luscious lips against hers. Of  course, she was lying to herself and everyone else when she said that she did not love him. Truth be told she wanted to tell everybody. She wanted to scream it from mountains, love him out loud and in quiet whispers. Him on the other hand, well, lets just say he wanted her so bad it hurt. Sometimes he would stay awake at night just thinking about her. He was at his happiest when he was near her, and his senses came back.

While they were thinking and in their own worlds, they had moved into a lying position on the couch him cuddled up to her, his face buried in her neck.