I Need You P.2

-couple hours before the NaLu incident-
Levy's P.O.V.
I was sitting down at the table reading my book, when I was suddenly on someone's lap. I looked up to see who it was and I was shocked! Gajeel Redfox was actually holding me on his lap. I was blushing like crazy. "G-Gajeel w-w-what are y-you d-doing?" I looked up at him to see his red eyes had turned to a light gray. He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "Hey shrimp, run if you want to but you can't hide from me!" He started laughing creepily. I closed my book and ran up to Master's office. I was panting, out of breath. Master said, "I've been waiting for you child."
Mira's P.O.V.
I was behind the bar, washing dishes when I felt these arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw that the arms belonged to Laxus. He smiled at me. I smiled back and said, "Laxus, what are you doing?" He just kept smiling. I shrugged and looked out at the tables. I saw Levy in Gajeel's lap. I took a picture. OMG! My ships are coming true! I look over and see Wendy resting her head on Romeo's shoulder. I took another picture. Now where are Natsu and Lucy? We have GaLe and RoWe. Where's NaLu? I felt Laxus's breath on my neck and I hear him say, "Wanna have some fun?" I was shocked. I knew what he meant by the way he put it and the tone of his voice. I saw Levy run off to the Master's office so I followed. I some how got out of his grip and ran after Levy.
Romeo's POV
I was talking with Elfman and Cana when they just started staring at me. "What?" Cana pointed to my shoulder and I saw Wendy's head on my shoulder. She was sleeping and she looked so peaceful. "thanks for the compliment" I jumped. I saw Mira take a picture. Laxus was clinging to her, and Gajeel had Levy in his lap. "Why are you worried about them? I thought you loved me?" I looked down at Wendy to see her eyes filled with sadness. I was confused how she was knowing what I was thinking. "Do you really wanna know?" I just shook my head and went back to talking. I looked behind me to see Levy and Mira running up to Master's office. I once again went back to talking until I heard Wendy's voice in my head, "If you want to run, go ahead! It will make this much more fun!" I heard Wendy laugh evilly and I got up and sprinted to Master's office. When I ran in the door Mira and Levy turned around to see me panting. I heard Wendy's crazy evil laughs and I slammed the door shut. "You to huh?" I looked up at them and nodded. "We are waiting for one more person!" Said Master with worry in his voice. Levy shouted, "LUCY!!" About two hours later, Lucy come running in and locks the door behind her.
Levy's POV
I was so happy that Lucy was alright. I hope Gramps knows what's going on.
-time skip cause I can-
After gramps explained dragon mating season to us all we were on our way down to the basement. When we got there, we saw Gray and Erza guarding the door. I was still shocked that this whole thing was happening! We're to young to have mates for life! Even though I wouldn't mind being with Gajeel for all eternity. Ah! What am I thinking?! 'I don't know, what are you thinking?' I screamed! "Levy! Are you okay? We have to be quiet!" Mira scolded me. "I'm sorry! I heard Gajeel's voice in my head!" Romeo looked at me. "You too? I can't stop hearing Wendy's voice in my head. It driving me crazy!" "Same with me and Mira. Natsu and Laxus are driving us crazy!" 'But we love driving you crazy, it makes you even cuter!' I heard Natsu and Laxus's voice in my head! What the hell? "Did you guys hear that?" Everyone nodded their head. "So all of a sudden they can talk to all of us?"

Lucy's POV
After Levy said that, I heard someone banging on the doors. Erza took a defensive stance behind Gray who stood still in a defensive stance. Suddenly the door was kicked down. Natsu came running in with Laxus, Gajeel, and Wendy. Oh shit. While Erza and Gray were holding them off, the four of us went out the secret door that lead outside and we ran! We ran like our lives depended on it (which it kind of did). We stayed together as a group so we could protect each other. But we ran into the forest and never looked back.
Natsu's POV
After talking to Lucy, everything went black. I heard Lucy's voice and it sounded terrified. 'LUCY! I'm coming! J-just hold on'. When the world came back to color, I was in a cell with Ice Princess guarding it. "Hey Ice Princess, where's Lucy and the others." "Sorry Flame Brain, I can't tell you that. I really am sorry. I know how you feel about Lucy but it's for her own good." "Gray, you don't understand! I don't have long! None of us do! If we don't mate with our chosen mates within 2 months. We die. Same thing if our mate rejects us. I'm not kidding, ask levy to look it up I kno-" "Shut up! I have the book right here. I don't want this to happen by its to dangerous. I'm sorry." Shit! I need Lucy right now! I feel so lonely. "LUCYYY!!!!!"