Wake Up pt. 2

~Yukino's POV~
(In her dream)
It's been a week since I found out I have a family. But everything has been going down hill. Sting and I are fighting. I don't get it. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the front door opening and slamming shut.

"Sting?" I walked own the stairs to see him, drunk, in the doorway with some other girl.

"St-Sting? W-Who is she?" I asked. My eyes widened as I saw the girls face. She looked exactly like Lucy. (A/N: if I get hate for this I will blow up. My book, my ideas, if you're gonna hate then get a life and leave!) Isn't she with Natsu? Why is she in the doorway with Sting?

"Who? Her? Oh......yeah about that. Listen Yuki.......guys need to have sex. But you can't have sex with a pregnant woman," yes you can! There are ways to do it while protecting the baby!, "so I've been hooking up with this lovely lady." He slurred.

"Sting, you're not thinking straight!" I said as I walked down and stood in front of them.

"This is our house! I don't want that skank in here while Weiss is right there in the living room!"

"DAMN IT YUKI YOU NEED TO GROW UP!" He yelled as he slapped me. I fell to the ground, holding my cheek.

~Sting's POV~
(In real life) (play the song above!)
I was watching Yuki sleep. I know it sounds creepy but I don't want anything to happen to her.

"Please wake up soon Yuki." I whispered as I gently pushed some hair out her face. At that moment I got a killer headache.

"Shit! What now? I have to see." I made my way into Yuki's dream to see her on the ground holding her cheek while I stood in the doorway with Lucy.

'Yuki! It's Sting! All of this is a dream! You need to wake up! Please. If you don't, I'll die.'

~Yukino's POV~
(In dream)

I'm hearing Sting's voice in my head.

'Please..........wake....up'

I got up and started looking around. Everything was turning black. Soon I was standing in a black room with no doors or windows.

"WAKE UP!!! DAMN IT WAKE UP!!!" I shouted. Nothing.

"YUKINO!! FOR ALL YOU KNOW STING COULD BE DEAD! WAKE UP!" I screamed. Suddenly I was shot out of the dark room.

(In real life)

My eyes shot open and I found myself laying in a bed. I sat up and looked around. I saw Sting on the floor.

"Sting!" I jumped out of the bed and got down next to him. He was knocked out. I laid his head on my lap as a few tears fell. One landed on his cheek and his eyes slowly opened.

"Y-Yuki?"

"Oh my god Sting! I thought you were dead!" I whispered as he brought his hand to my cheek.

"I thought you would never wake up. If you never woke up, I wouldn't be  able to do this." A millisecond later his lips met mine. It was the happiest moment in my life.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this part! Please comment what you think below and I will see you lovelies later! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)