Part 1- Planning

Joel's P.O.V.

Lizzie is the most beautiful girl I know. I remember seeing her at Game-Fest for the first time and thinking that girl with red hair over there is pretty cute. I am so glad that we ended up talking that whole day. I know I caught her eye with my awesome dance moves. Coming up is our fourth year anniversary and I think- no I know, that I am ready to propose to her. I don't want anyone to find out so that means I'm gonna plan this whole thing myself.

As I pace around my room trying to figure out just how I want to propose, Lizzie walks in.

"Hey Joel...um is everything alright? Why are you just pacing around our room?"

Shit

"Umm, what? Everything is fine, I am uh, just uh, trying to figure out what to do for my next video! Yup that's all."

I picked up Buddy as a distraction and made him shoot fake lazers out of his paws while going PEW PEW PEW.

Lizzie chuckled, that always made her laugh. "Maybe that can be your next video," she suggested as she walked out of the room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Lizzie then shouted from the living room, "I'm gonna record some Minecraft!"

Minecraft

I then knew how I was going to propose to Lizzie. I went straight to Minecraft and started to create a new world, but before I could start building I had to wait till she wasn't home, or I had to leave the house. I knew that if I left without an explanation she would get suspicious, and I couldn't lie to her. I got really anxious to start working on my proposal but Lizzie rarely went out for long.

A/N

Hi! This is my first fanfiction and I have a feeling this is all gonna be fluff and probably no drama, but if anyone likes this then I might write more in the future with more drama.