Part 6- Life Changing Surprise (Ending)

Lizzie's P.O.V.

I pulled my car up into the driveway, and I started walking towards the stairs and I hesitated when I noticed rose petals on the stairs leading to the front door. When I got to the front door I stopped and read a note that was taped to the front door.

Romantic Minecraft?

What in the world?

I slowly turned the door nob and stepped inside the house. I saw more rose petals. I followed the trail to mine and Joel's bedroom. I walked into the room to see Joel sitting on our bed with a rose in his mouth.

"You Joel, are one cute dork," I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

"Well, I try." Joel smirked at me. He then patted next to him on the bed.

"What's all this for?" I said as I sat down on the bed, grabbing my laptop.

"I just thought I would do something nice for you." Joel kissed my cheek, then grabbed his laptop too.

He had everything set up. We went to a world named Lizzie, My Girl.

"Awe, Joel." Just that enough was too cute, but then when we spawned it got even better. We approached a pink gated off pathway. Joel let me go first and told me to read any signs that we saw.

We got to the first sign.

"Lizzie, I remember when we first met..."

"You and your red hair, our eyes that met..."

I eyed Joel for a quick second, he is so cute.

"I thought you were cute..."

"I know I hooked you with my dance moves so awkward and shy..."

I laughed at this, it is one of my fondest memories of Joel.

"Now look at us, your gamer guy..."

"Is so crazy in love with him gamer girl..."

"And her pink hair."

I couldn't help but start tearing up. We then got to a wall and there was a sign that said "Go up because I want to know..."

Joel's P.O.V.

As Lizzie went up I got out of bed and got down on one knee beside Lizzie's side and read with her the last sign.

"Will you marry me?"

Lizzie's P.O.V.

Joel had built a huge diamond ring with blocks and diamond detailing. After I heard Joel say those four words, I immediately started crying and got up to kiss Joel. In between chokes of breath I was able to finally say "Yes." Joel slipped the beautiful ring on my finger and he picked me up, swung me around. And that is my special Minecraft purposal.