'Kissing bandit'

ALTHEA GLAIZA's

When I woke up that morning, I got the best view in my life.. seeing Rhian laying next to me is like a dream.

Naisip ko nga, ano bang meron sakin at minahal ako ng isang kagaya ni Rhian?

Ang swerte ko lang talaga.. at sisiguruduhin ko na magiging masaya sya sa piling ko.

I lean in to kiss her forehead.

'I'll make sure that you wont regret this Rhian.'

--

JADE RHIAN's

Nagising akong wala na si Glaiza sa tabi ko. Truthfully I got disappointed but seeing her note that she left for me, I felt myself gotten eager to stand up and go whenever Glaiza is.. and that is in the kitchen.

Papasok na sana kaagad ako ng mapahinto sa nakita ko.

Seeing Glaiza cooking is way sexier than those men in the sexy magazines.

I bit my lower lip to control myself.

This is a very good way to turn on someone, a way to turn me on.

I silently walked towards her and when I was at her back.. I hug her from behind. I know I caught her off guard but I dont care.. I turn her around and with all of the passion that I have I kissed her.. hard at first then slowly.. I smirk when I heard her gasp for air but sorry Glai.. I want more.. I pulled her closer in order to kiss her more.. I dont know who owns that moan but I knew for sure it was me who first moaned from pleasure when I kissed her but know.. who knows.. it could be mine or Glai's..

I almost tripped when she suddenly pushed me away, with wide eyes, mouth open from shock I looked at her.. I was about to tell her what the hell is her problem only to stop myself when I saw her gasping for air..

'Ha! I made that! Ako ang dahilan nyan!'

'Way to go girl!'

I was so proud of myself for I was the one who made Glaiza run out of breath.

Promise I did try to keep myself from laughing but when she glared at me, I just couldnt stand it.

I laughed myself out.. way too loud for my taste. HAHAHA!

"RHIAN!! STOP LAUGHING!"

I put my hand on my mouth, I did try to stop laughing pero masisisi mo ba naman ako?

Ang cute lang tingnan ni Glai.

I gasp when I saw her pout.. that really stop me from laughing but man I got turn on to that lips.. tumaas baba ang balikat ko sa pag kontrol sa aking sarili..

"Rhian? H-hey ano na hmmn--", I heard her moan.. atta girl! Control yourself! Stop attacking the lips of that poor woman.

I was about to let her go.. bibitawan ko na talaga sya pero ng maramdaman ko ang kamay nya na pumunta sa batok ko para mas diinan pa ang halik.. nawala lahat ng self control na nilikom ko, I felf her tounge in my lips, asking for entrance and who am I to deprived her for that?

I felt her kiss every inch of my mouth.. I answered her with the passion that she is giving me..when we stop from kissing, kapwa kami hinihingal.

That was one hell of a kiss!

--

ALTHEA GLAIZA's

I still can feel Rhian's lips on me. Namamaga siguro nguso ko dahil sa ginawa namin. Grabe naman kasi itong si Rhian. Mahilig pala sa kiss!