"Sleepless"

ALTHEA GLAIZA's

Eto na naman po ako naka tanga lang habang nakatingin sa pag buhos ng ulan sa labas.

Masyado na akong naguguluhan sa kung ano ba talaga ang dapat unang gawin.. thanks to Batchi, I finally got the idea of how to get into Jade's turf without laying my cards out.

I'll pretend to Jade's 'friend'.. that Jade left an open transaction about the company's maintenance.. na pirma nalang ang kulang para maseal ang deal with them.. alam kong maaari nilang sabihin sakin na hindi na nila problema iyon if I didnt secure the deal.. which is odd for a business transaction.. but I'll tell them that their number one rivalry, the Heusaff Techno Machineries heard about our offer to the Tanchingco's and that they want it for them. The thing is sa fake business transaction na ipinagawa ko kanina sa secretary ko ay napaganda para sa kung sino man ang nasa business world. kung tutuusin nga ay konti nalang ay halos lugi na kami sa transaction na iyon. Any who is in the business world would jump to our offer most especially a big company like the Tanchingco's.

Its just that, the thing is we would only let the transaction go further if we talk to Jade. Only her can seal the deal.

For sure kung saan man si Jade they would let me see her or even let me talk to her in phone.. anything as long as its Jade, Im that desperate.

Today marks the second month of Jade's lost of presence. And I cant stand for it to continue anymore.

I miss my Rhian..

I miss her hugs and kisses..

Her smile that made me feel that everything would be okay..

I miss her assuring eyes that she loves me, only me.

"Asan kana ba kasi Rhian.. miss na miss kana ng Glaiza mo.."