Alex's p.o.v

It's been three days since Nick passed away, I lay in bed beside a heartbroken Mariah. I know a part of her still had feelings for him, but then again she was carrying his unborn child. I woke up the next morning and quietly got out of bed so I didn't wake up Mariah. I went into the kitchen and made Mariah some food, she needed to eat to keep the baby healthy. I went to wake her up, when I tapped her on the shoulder she jumped.

Mariah's p.o.v

Alex has been so good to me these past 6 months every since I told her I was pregnant. I feel as if I've been pushing her away though, I don't mean to. I love her so much I wish I could just show her how much I love her.

*knocks at the door*

Sophia and her new boyfriend Marcus come in

Sophia: hey Alex, hey Mariah
Alex: hey Sophia, long time no see Marcus
Mariah: hey guys how are y'all?
Sophia and Marcus: good
Alex: can I get y'all something to drink?
Marcus: no thank you were good we have dinner reservations
Alex: OK see y'all later

Alex walks into the living room and sits next to Mariah

Alex: are you OK?
Mariah: yea baby are you?
Alex: yea I'm OK just wish we could go out
Mariah: let's go out then
Alex: are you up for it babygirl?
Mariah: yes definitely

Mariah and Alex go out and have a wonderful night under the stars.... Till Mariah wakes up in the middle of the night with sharp pains in her lower abdomen. Alex takes Mariah to the hospital, the doctor comes in with good and bad news. The good news is that the baby is alive, the bad news is that the baby will have birth defects caused my stress. Mariah and Alex go home and go to bed worried.

Hi I'm Miranda and I'm the new co writer of this story hope you enjoy

Lay me down -Sam Smith