Part two

*Mariahs pov*
I walked into class which I had with Alex (my girlfriend) and one of my best friends Sophia. I sat down in my seat which beside me was Alex and then beside Alex was Sophia.

Sophia and I started talking "Anna and I started thinking of names" Sophia said handing me a list. I looked over the list. "I really like the middle name Lee" I told her. Then Alex said something "whose pregnant?" She asked. Sophia and I looked at each other. She mouthed "tell her" it took me into half the glass and I told my girlfriend I was pregnant.

(6th period)
*Alex pov*
I was worried about Mariah. She's been getting sick. I sat beside her I health class this week we had health instead of gym. I looked at her "I love you and I'm going to get a job to support the baby"
She nodded slightly. And for the rest of class we sat silently.

<later on. Sophia and Alex texting>
Sophia: Anna and I are going to do the best we can to help. We are in this together.

Alex: This is going to be our child. Yes our child. Mariah, Anna, yours and mine.

Sophia: We are in this together. We can do it together. It will be hard but it's going to be okay. Does nick know?

Alex: nick doesn't know

Sophia: I think it's for the best that he doesn't know. He hurt Mariah bad.

Alex: I agree.

!AUTHORS NOTE!
So I didn't go to school today so I haven't talked to mariah. I got sick last night! I will try to update as soon as I get more info! I would like to tell Alex and mariah. We love yall so much (Anna and I) and we are in this together! I love both of yall! If one of us goes down we all go down!
Till then see yall the text chapter! Love my turtles ❤️