Chim - In To The Night

A/O: ALL FROM GAM.

this isn't my story, just uploading so i can read it on my phone easier but if you want to read it faster  without me posting heres the link. (btw, this story is finished :)) http://www.girlsaloudmedia.com/smf/index.php?topic=39455.0

___________________________________________________________________

"This story may contain strong language and sex scenes. If you don't like the idea of chim as a couple, then i dont suppose you will like this. I haven't had the time or the inspiration to write for a long time, so i may not be able to update as frequently as i used to, but i still love to write and i hope you will like reading it. As always, comments are really welcome, i like hearing what you all think, even the bad stuff!" 

writer : 

vixen5

____________________________________________________

Chapter 1

I look at you...and I don’t recognise you anymore

It was a simple sentence, said in anger and frustration, and fueled by more than a little bit of alcohol, but something about it cut Cheryl to the core. 

She had watched her walk off, in a mood, in tears, in to the night. 

With a quick phone call, the driver that was waiting around the corner pulled up by the curb and Cheryl got in the back quickly. 

“Can you follow that girl please?” she said to the driver, making eye contact with him through the rear view mirror. 

He did as she asked and drove up the road slowly, coming to a rolling stop by Kimberley.

“Kim”

She carried on walking.

Kimberley

The sound of her high heels clicking against the pavement got louder as the older girl quickened her pace. 

“Just stop here” She shouted to the driver, opening the door before the car had stopped. She got out and slammed the door behind her, her own high heels matching Kimberley’s. 

-

“Kimberley....Where are you going?” Cheryl shouted, catching up with the older girl. She walked beside her, the road was quiet around them, illuminated only by a few street lamps and the headlights of Cheryl’s car in the distance. 

Kimberley stopped dead in her tracks and turned to Cheryl, her face stained by tears. She tried hard to control her sobs as she gave a look to the other girl which she hoped would convey all the words she wanted to say.

“Whatever I’ve done...I’m sorry” Cheryl said gently, lifting her finger up to Kimberley’s face to wipe a tear from her eye. 

Kimberley batted her finger away with her hand and laughed sadly. 

“You don’t even know what you’ve done do you?” she asked, not bothering to wipe the tear away that had rolled down her cheek. 

Cheryl looked at her expectantly, not knowing what to say. 

“You treated me like sh!t in there tonight...I dont know what’s happened to you lately, but you aren’t the person I fell in love with

It’s still me Kimberley” Cheryl protested, to no avail. 

Kimberley carried on walking, wrapping her cardigan around her tightly against the cold wind that blew against them both. 

“Well then maybe...maybe it’s me” she said regrettably. 

“You haven’t changed babe” Cheryl tried to reassure her, speeding up again to keep up with her. 

Maybe that’s the problem...

-

Cheryl woke up with a start and rubbed her sore eyes. She had fallen to sleep fully clothed, her make up still half on with a banging headache begining to form. 

She reached out to feel the bed for Kimberley, but she was met with emptiness. She felt a sudden kick in her stomach as she remembered what had happened the previous night.

She had walked back to the club where they were and ordered her driver to take Kimberley wherever she wanted to go. With Sarah’s help, she had managed to drink her troubles away, even if only for the night.

Is this the end?” 

She sat up in bed, little bits of the night before poping in and out of her head as she reached for her phone. 

The display lit up but she had no messages or missed phone calls, just the picture of a younger, happier, care-free Kimberley looking back at her with that warm smile and twinkle in her eye that Cheryl had fallen in love with. 

I don’t want to be the one who stands in the way of your dreams Cheryl

She got off the bed and walked over to the curtains, opening them enough so that the bedroom was bathed in sunlight. 

She dialled Kimberley’s number and was unsuprised to get her answer machine. 

“Kimberley...It’s me. I just want to know that you are okay and that you’re safe...please just call me so we can talk”

She clicked the phone down and threw it on the bedside table, smiling sadly as it came to rest by a picture of her and Kimberley, in much happier times. 

Sometimes I wonder if you really love me anymore

And she started to cry.

But this time, unlike other times when she had cried or something had upset her, this time, she was alone, and there was nobody to wipe away her tears.