Chapter 1

*Xime's POV*

"Huh?" I woke up due to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. And with one smash of it, I could break it into pieces again. But something wasn't right.

"Huh? Where's my alarm clock? More importantly........WHERE THE FUDGE AM I?!" I shouted.

"You're in the middle of the TimeZone. Meaning of which you are alive, and dead at the same time." A pink haired girl in a floating chair came into view. Come to think of it, she was an elf?

"Huh?" I said looking dumbfounded.

"*sigh* Let me explain, actually just look at this screen" She said then a screen suddenly popped up. I looked at it to see me almost being crashed by a truck filled with manure? Gross!

"Who do you see beside you as the truck was about to hit you?" She asked me.

"Nobody" I said.

"Look again, this time I'll make the video have more quality and zoom a bit more." She did as she told me. I looked closer and saw a redheaded girl beside me holding one of my hands that was facing the truck.

"WHAT?! Who is that? Why was she holding my hand? Did she have anything to do with me in this place now?" I started asking tons of questions.

"Hold on. Please refrain from asking too many questions. This..." She said opening another screen this time with the girl's full photo. "Is Bleu Hamari. Also you're kinda other half. She saw you and dragged you in here before you got hit by the truck. Well.......dragged your soul in here. "Your body is currently at the hospital." She said and the screen showed me in the hospital with Bleu.

"Hold on a second. You're telling me that she is my kinda other half? What the fudge is a kinda other half anyways?" I asked.

"I can't explain that to you since you're the only one who can answer that. You may ask her questions but not at this certain moment. Now pick how you may look like at your Reborn Life." She said and waited for me to give her an answer.

"My Reborn Life? Does that mean my old body would die? Or am I gonna get reborn into somewhere else?" I asked.

"Both are correct. Your current body will die, but your soul will be transferred to a different place or you could say......dimension of a sort. Now if you please, decide on how you would look like in Xelia." She said. I guess Xelia is the new place where i'm gonna live in. I thought carefully and decided not to change anything besides my hair and eye color.

"Lemme see.....I don't want to change anything besides my hair color and eye color. Mind showing me how I look like with my hair color to blue and my eye color to red?" I suggested. She nodded and a figure showed up in front of me. It was me but just as I suggested me to be.

"Now pick your weapon." She said and a huge wall with weapons started to show up on my left side.

"You may pick how many you like. It just depends if you can handle them properly. You may also pick accessorized weapons on your right." And as she said, accessorized weapons began to show up on another wall. One thing interested me, it was a pair of high boots with spikes.

"What do these do?" I said pointing to the boots. She snapped her fingers then the boots were on my feet.

"Press that out of place spike on your right foot then on your left." She said. At first I was conscious then I decided to press then. They began to turn into metal and weighed like thin air.

"As you can see they turn into metal. It's also fire-proof, melt-proof, water-proof, thunder-proof and any other kind of proof you may want it to have at that certain moment. Those boots link to what the user thinks it should be. If you want it to flame up but not hurting yourself it could. Just practice." She said. I decided to take these. Then another thing caught my eye, it was a belt filled with 2 cases, one red and one grey. I took them and put them on not even knowing what they do.