Four

I woke up and saw that I was cuddling with Matthew. I got out of his grip and looked for my phone.

My phone. Where is it? I started looking for it like crazy.

I went to the kitchen and saw Cameron and Alexa looking at a picture.

"Awe they look so cute." Cameron said.

"When will they fall for each other." Alexa says groaning.

I walk up and cross my arms over my chest. "How about no." I say and grab my phone.

I saw that they posted a picture of me and Matthew cuddling.

They captioned it. 'I love to cuddle'

"Guys don't take these things please." I say laughing and they nod.

Matthew wakes up and he wraps his arms around me. "Let's meet my friends today?" He asks.

I nod and un wrap his arms from me. I go to he bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I was finish Matthew came in and locked my in he bath room with him.

Yeah you might be like just unlock it. Well i can't if he's blocking it.

"Matthew let me go." I say. When he finishes brushing his teeth he grabs my arm and pushes me to the wall.

"I never got that kiss." He says smiling.

I roll my eyes and push him off. "No seriously Zoe I really want to kiss you." He says.

"Why would you want to do that?" I ask.

"Because, so what if I met you yesterday I actually really like you." he says shrugging.

I shake my head and push him off. "Matthew I'm sorry but I don't like you" I say walking last him.

I change into shorts and a flowery tee.

Matthew came in once I was finished. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we walked outside.

He didn't say a word the whole drive there. "Matthew please don't be mad at me." I say.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not it's just I really like you." he says and knocks in the door.

"Matthew hey." a guy opens the door.

"Hey I'm Zoe." I say holding out my hangs. He shakes it and turns to Matthew. "Wow you two look cute together."

Matthew blushes and nods. "Come in."

-
"Okay bye guys." we wave at them before walking back to our car.

"Their cool." I say.

He nods. "Matthew I thought about it." I say.

"About what?"

"About kissing you."

"And?"

"Well I want to kiss you."

-------------

Guys the next chapter will be written by my friend lily.

~Stepanie