One Hell Of A Day

Catherine's POV: So we're in class and the teacher steps out for a minute and Taylor runs over to me "KIT-KAT KIT-KAT!!!" he practically screams. I stand up and put my hands on his arms "What?!Calm down!" He calms and says "Matty likes you!" Bad mistake Taylor. Matt and his girlfriend Stacy are both in this class. And Stacy's a bitch. So I stand there and she storms out. Why Taylor, why? The teacher comes back and we all sit down. Holy. Shit.

         *skips to after school*

I was walking out of school and toward
the bus when Gilinsky picks me up from behind. "Hey there babygirl" and I giggle. GIGGLE! Get more girly why don't you?

Ive always had a little crush on him honestly, no matter who I was with it's always been Jack. "Yes Jacky poo?" This time he laughs and turns me around. "Here babe I'll drive you."
"Ooh babe huh?" I tease and he rolls his eyes then he puts me down, takes my hand then walks me to his car. "So... my mom says you can come over now, we can do homework, then eat dinner. That work?" I nod, I've missed Jack so much. I really have. We get to his car and get in. "I uhm... saw her slap you earlier, I was gonna do something, but then Matt did so...." I cut him off as we start to drive. "Jack...hun it's fine" he smiles, and pulls over. "I wanna do something and if you don't like it, tell me to stop okay?" He said and I nod. Then he leans in and kisses me, so I kiss him back. By the time we were done I ended up on his lap. "I've waited years to do that" Jack whispers and I smile. You have no idea.