Chapter 10 ~ Not Again

After Ange died everything changed. Ricky seems more mad and every time we get it on it doesn't seem as passionate. It's all angry and it doesn't feel pleasant. I feel as if he blames me for his death.

Stephanie has been depressed. She won't even say a word. Nothing will be normal again. I heard Motionless got a new drummer. Chris has been devastated along with everyone else. I'm going over to Stephanie's to check on her today.

"Babe I'm gonna go check on Stephanie..." I said and he just sat there so decided to leave. I grabbed my keys and left. I drove to her house which took like an hour because he lives across town.

I knocked on the door but no one came. Her car was there thought. I wait for five minutes and decided to go through the back. I tried to open the back door and it opened. I walked around and couldn't find her. I looked in her room and when I was about to leave I saw a door that was closed. I decided to try and open it but it was locked. I peaked under the door and you could see the figure of a girl lying on the floor. I panicked. "STEPHANIE!" I yelled but no response. So I tried to knock the door down. 1... 2... 3... it went down. Gosh I'm strong.

I walked in and found her lying there with an open pill bottle. I shook her "STEPHANIE WAKE UP!" I yelled but it wasn't working. I started to give her CPR until she ended up starting to have a seizer. Shit. I grabbed my phone and called 911. "HELLO! MY FRIEND OVERDOSED!! HELP!!" I yelled and hung up. I pulled Stephanie into my arms and yelled for her to wake up. It wasn't working. I started to sob and cry.

Another one of my friends are dying. Why is this happening. What have I done to deserve this. I say there crying my eyes out until I heard sirens. I couldn't move. I just cried and cried. First Ange and now Stephanie. I can't take it.

Soon there where people coming and pulled me from Stephanie. I was still crying. "Ma'am can we ask you some question?" Asked a lady and I nodded. We sat on the couch and she started to question me. "What is your name?" She asked. "Sage" I replied still sobbing "well Sage. Are you good friends with the patient?" She asked quickly and I nodded. "When did you get here?" "Barely 10 minutes ago" I replied. "I saw you at the hospital. Didn't your other friend die as well?" She asked with concern. And I nodded "wait... Stephanie's dead?" I asked with shock "we don't know if we can save her. I'm sorry" she replied as she gave me a hug.

After I went to the hospital and called everyone to come. Everyone did except for Ricky. We were all really worried. It's been an hour or two since they brought her into the ER. Right when I was about to go ask a doctor came. It was the same one who told us Angelo passed. "Ma'am. I'm sorry but your friend Maria did not make it.' He said sadly. "Wait. But we don't know a Maria. Her names Stephanie." Ryan stated and we all agreed and the doctor pulled out some papers. "Actually no it's not. On our files it says Maria Stephanie Morales. She must've went by her middle name" the doctor corrected us and it sucked. He left and I started to cry again. Balz came up to me and have me a hug and I cried more into his chest. Two of my friends died in less than a month. Can anything get more worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's a short chapter :(

Stephanie to the side